iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
This screenshot shows a common rendering mistake done in octane. It took me forever to figure it out but the bump maps are completely turned up thus making the skin look over textured. By turning the power down the skin will look smooth and natural. Otherwise looks hot!
Definitely correct there. The bump maps have been turned down and redone. It really wasn't noticable until I got some characters in less clothing and more close up imagery. You can see it's much smoother in these other two images. How some character's bump jumped so high, I'm unsure. Some mistake I did when altering stuff I'm sure.
bdaypartyend_04.png bdaypartyend_10.png

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
bdaypartyend_04.png
19.png
8/18/2023 3:33 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a - Progress Report #8

Hey everyone,

Another week spent on creating new scenes along with getting all the content I currently have ready done and good to go. Basically, I only want to look forward and not look back. In general, I want the first update to include a more hefty amount of content when comparing it to following updates. Give it a nice good first impression.

I'll be spending the rest of the day adding in the last two scenes I've created along with the code and text needed. At this point, the player will finally have some limited freedom to explore which will include the animated idles for the different cast of characters. So, over the weekend I'll be giving myself a small break and spending some time doing those before moving onto more main story scenes.

After just a few more scenes, I will be needing to take some time creating a few new female characters that will be love interest for the MC and a new location as I will have reached that point of their own introduction. Stay tuned for that. Thanks!

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Definitely correct there. The bump maps have been turned down and redone. It really wasn't noticable until I got some characters in less clothing and more close up imagery. You can see it's much smoother in these other two images. How some character's bump jumped so high, I'm unsure. Some mistake I did when altering stuff I'm sure.
View attachment 2859498 View attachment 2859499
Love to see it. Great work!

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Stuck trying to get Courtney's 12/12 event to fire. According to the pc I'm at 24/26 Melissa, 20/22 Samantha, 6/8 Aubrey and 11/13 Courtney. I've been following the walkthrough and I assume I should be done with Aubrey, and Samantha but for some reason the 3rd HHS shoot won't trigger. Also despite Samantha,Aubrey, and Courtney being listed as uncompleted on the date screen for Melissa at night I'm able to trigger her date scene. Any advice?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Stuck trying to get Courtney's 12/12 event to fire. According to the pc I'm at 24/26 Melissa, 20/22 Samantha, 6/8 Aubrey and 11/13 Courtney. I've been following the walkthrough and I assume I should be done with Aubrey, and Samantha but for some reason the 3rd HHS shoot won't trigger. Also despite Samantha,Aubrey, and Courtney being listed as uncompleted on the date screen for Melissa at night I'm able to trigger her date scene. Any advice?
If you’ve done the shower scene with Samantha and Courtney, visit Samantha’s bedroom in the evening

Reactions: Refuge24 and vmaks

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just finished the game, which I loved btw and I have a question. I tried reading some pages back, but there's a lot about the new FILF which I suppose I should keep an eye on lol

Anyway, after the wonderful orgy the game ends and while I was tying up a couple loose ends, I was wondering if I missed something about the Mayor route. It doesn't say who won the election and I mostly wonder about owning the massage place or strip club. Have I missed something or is it left vague?

Nov 23, 2017
Just finished the game, which I loved btw and I have a question. I tried reading some pages back, but there's a lot about the new FILF which I suppose I should keep an eye on lol

Anyway, after the wonderful orgy the game ends and while I was tying up a couple loose ends, I was wondering if I missed something about the Mayor route. It doesn't say who won the election and I mostly wonder about owning the massage place or strip club. Have I missed something or is it left vague?
I believe there will be another smaller update with this content at some point after the new game drops.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's over, after all.
But I think it was forced to end.
I loved ICCreations game and he had a lot of good ideas, but it seems like his enthusiasm has waned.
This game is finished, but it also feels abandoned.
Anyway, congratulations on completing your game.

Reactions: vmaks
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes