Fauno36

May 26, 2023
so, I've noticed a bit of a discrepancy between the Walkthrough and the Progress numbers on the MC's computer.
I thought that the numbers in the Progress were related to the numbered parts of the Walkthrough, but they don't seem to match at all.
Melissa has 25 (but up to 26 for Progress)
Samantha has 20 (but has 22 for Progress)
Courtney has 12 (but has 13 for Progress.....etc
I don't think a single one matches the Walkthrough, so either the Walkthrough is no longer accurate or the Progress numbers are wrong.
I've done what I thought was everything up to the Election Day, so not clear if Election Day clears everything up or I've missed things somehow.
View attachment 2840513
I am exactly the same. Ready for the mayoral event. I hope I didn't miss anything or I'll have to start over.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
63.png
8/12/2023 4:18 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a Progress Report #7

Hey everyone,

I've finished this rather giant set of scenes that finally reach the FILF2 "title" introduction. Like I said, it was a amount of images that involved a lot of characters so it took a bit longer than normal. It's also the main reason why I didn't stream this week.

I've also invested in a completely new computer set up to help improve render times once again. Doubled my memory size, upgraded to DDR5, 3090 to a 4090, top of the line processor, etc. My old PC will still being used for renders from time to time, but it'll be nice to get a hefty boosts in general, especially when Octane is a big memory hog sometimes. Should speed some things up quite a bit like all newer hardware does.

Either way, the parts arrived today and I'll be connecting the pieces tonight. Will start on the next set of scenes and overall get back to a faster creation pace that I've been aiming for. Thanks!

PS: A nice photo I just recently finished putting together. I like to think of it as a sea of succulent tits.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Before the ceremony at the mayor's house...

1691874048453.png

Game over!!! (and very satisfying ending)

1691873873376.png

Congratulations to the developer!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Before the ceremony at the mayor's house...

View attachment 2847036

Game over!!! (and very satisfying ending)

View attachment 2847035

Congratulations to the developer!
does make you wonder what the last one with the mayor could be. Thanks for this info though. I went back to the start to play through again to make sure I got everything, probably a couple of days away from totally finishing it.
Did you get all the Events opened?
Must admit I have a puzzling one.
I have an '!' on the Home but nobody is there so I can't work out what needs doing

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
does make you wonder what the last one with the mayor could be. Thanks for this info though. I went back to the start to play through again to make sure I got everything, probably a couple of days away from totally finishing it.
I have an '!' on the Home but nobody is there so I can't work out what needs doing
It's just a mistake by me. It should be 9/9. When I make the two short after ending scenes after an update or two of FILF2, I'll fix it, but for now you'll have to stare at 9/10. The steam version I believe has it fixed, just not this one

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I'll tell you, I opened them all (I had one pending between the sisters, which I imagine has to do with who you choose to support, whether the mayoress or her sister). Regarding the sign "!" corresponds to the event with mother, once you do it the sign disappears.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
It's just a mistake by me. It should be 9/9. When I make the two short after ending scenes after an update or two of FILF2, I'll fix it, but for now you'll have to stare at 9/10. The steam version I believe has it fixed, just not this one

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks a lot!!! ;);)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
aaah, what great way to end with that fourway (is is that a fiveway?).
Absolutley stoked that finally got to have Naomi again after all that waiting, just wish she'd have had more scenes (out of them all I like Naomi best).
I did wonder though why we never got more than a BJ from Delia.....would have loved to have at least one scene with her.
Does the MC get to run the club as was promised by Diane.....though of course we didn't see the final tally of the mayoral race unless what was shown on TV was the final tally (we demand a re-count).
Can't wait for F.I.L.F.2 - same thread, or a new thread?

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
Hi,
there ist a „Trigger-Bug“ on the Harpien Homepage! You can buy the video with Courtney and MC before you made the video.

„Instand-Video“ from the Movie „Spaceballs“?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 2836933
View attachment 2836934
8/8/2023 2:51 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a - Progress Report #6

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a small progress report today. I've been going through creating this rather large scene to end off the introduction of the main cast of FILF2. Due to the location and amount of characters involved, it does take a bit longer to create and render. I'm around 40 images in with another 15-20 to go so I should be finished in a couple of days.

I'll then be able to move onto a more streamlined set of scenes that can put me back up to speed again. I normally stream in the first have of each week, but just due to what I'm working on, I'll delay it a little bit. Will give more info on what I'll be working on next rather soon. Thanks!
Is this going to be on this thread or it's own thread?

Willraoh

Feb 21, 2023
The incest patch doesn't work. does anyone know how to get it to work I drop the patch in the game folder but it doesn't work any help would be appreciated.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The incest patch doesn't work. does anyone know how to get it to work I drop the patch in the game folder but it doesn't work any help would be appreciated.
I had the same problem not too long ago, here's what you do; make sure the patch file name is "patch.rpy" not patch2.rpy or anything else, if so rename it, also delete any patch2.rpyc file or anything similar, it should work.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
View attachment 2836933
View attachment 2836934
8/8/2023 2:51 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a - Progress Report #6

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a small progress report today. I've been going through creating this rather large scene to end off the introduction of the main cast of FILF2. Due to the location and amount of characters involved, it does take a bit longer to create and render. I'm around 40 images in with another 15-20 to go so I should be finished in a couple of days.

I'll then be able to move onto a more streamlined set of scenes that can put me back up to speed again. I normally stream in the first have of each week, but just due to what I'm working on, I'll delay it a little bit. Will give more info on what I'll be working on next rather soon. Thanks!
I love the way the ladies look.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes