To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
jonathanintro_03c.png
vivianintro_09.png
7/28/2023 10:44 AM EST
FILF2 V0.01a: Progress Report #4

Hey everyone,

I'm right in the middle of creating the game's introduction. A lot of main cast characters to properly introduce within the first couple hundred images. I currently have around 60 images and 4 animations rendered, ready and in game. Often times I just focus on creating the images and do all the code/text at a later point, but I'm doing it as I go.

Right now, I'm at the point where you can explore your house location for the first time. The next two scenes are the last main cast introductions (Summer and Rachel) before it moves on to a small pool party scene.

I have to do a few idle stuff today, but I should be able to move onto the next scene either tonight or tomorrow. All a big process with the beginning of a new game, but it's going swimmingly. Thanks!

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 2807999
View attachment 2808000
7/28/2023 10:44 AM EST
FILF2 V0.01a: Progress Report #4

Hey everyone,

I'm right in the middle of creating the game's introduction. A lot of main cast characters to properly introduce within the first couple hundred images. I currently have around 60 images and 4 animations rendered, ready and in game. Often times I just focus on creating the images and do all the code/text at a later point, but I'm doing it as I go.

Right now, I'm at the point where you can explore your house location for the first time. The next two scenes are the last main cast introductions (Summer and Rachel) before it moves on to a small pool party scene.

I have to do a few idle stuff today, but I should be able to move onto the next scene either tonight or tomorrow. All a big process with the beginning of a new game, but it's going swimmingly. Thanks!
I can't believe I'm saying this...
Less milfs pls and thank you

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I love them! The sister kind of looks like a cross between Elizabeth and Jessica from Lust Theory.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Well, at least now I know where it is supposed to trigger from. It just wont for some reason. I keep checking every room in the house at all four times of day/night and it never happens. Unless there is some console command to manually trigger it, I think I will just have to re-start from the beginning again as there must be something wrong with my save. Thanks for your help though.

You will hook up with Jackie at the club at night. Sam sneaks out of the house after everyone is asleep. Supposedly.
She and that Keith guy will be in the upstairs part of the club. So, you can ck city map to see her pic at the club and know that she & Keith are their. Your going to the club and seek Jackie's help in showing Sam juust what a douche Kieth is. Now. you have to have progressed in Jackie's route far enough or else she won't help you. Two scenes with her at the club and a couple at strip club with her will usually do. You pretend you and Jackie are on a date and pay attention to all dialogue. If all is done right, you & sam leave the scene and go home. The following morning when you head to kitchen to see Melissa (Mom) the doorbell goes nuts. This is the second appearance of mister douche. Sam will intervene and this is when she will literally knock him on his ass. However, there will be 3 more encounters with this ass before the curtain is closed on him until the encounter at election day party. Hope this helps you not to have to start over,

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes