Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
openingscene_11b.png
7/22/2023 6:18 PM EST
FILF2 V1.0b Progress Report #3

Thanks for everyone who stopped by the stream. I'll upgrade to a premium account so that all future streams will keep past broadcasts for others who miss it.

Scene creation has officially begun, and I'll continue to focus on it until I need to create new locations that the story leads to. Working on these beginning scenes through the weekend and will continue streaming them from time to time on weekdays.

I want the first version of FILF2 to have a somewhat decent amount of content, but at least a nice introduction to all the characters I plan to add in the first version. No expected date yet, but ill try to get to that end point as fast as I can. Thanks!

hhh1511

Mar 22, 2023
Did the author say when he will release filf 1.01?
Or maybe she has already left, but I didn’t notice.) Tell me, please,

Reactions: vmaks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did the author say when he will release filf 1.01?
Or maybe she has already left, but I didn’t notice.) Tell me, please,
After they get the scenes done, it' s just adding a few extra lewd renders, the version now is complete in story and pretty much everything else, the next version is just some bonus stuff. Also is currently working on FILF 2.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro can you compress FILF game
It's done, they are no longer being linked in the "OP' for the time being...

Game Compression Requests 2.0

It was not our decision and was out of our control....

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)

It's already done, use search, and search compressed, go to the first page, upper right, and search compressed. To make it easier go into your user setting and change setting for search to "most recent"...

F.I.L.F. [v1.0b] [ICCreations] compressed

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
to get the 3rd Cortney scene you have to give her candi's old out fit and the maid outfit from the boutique complete sam's entire quest line up the shower scene in the gym and cortney quest up to the 2nd hhs session then complete Aubry's quest line up to the suprise visit to the mayors house and finally complete the dian/delia up to the point where contact dilia via text after you do the photo session with the maid out fit wait a few days and then enter sam's room to get the phone call from cortney

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes