pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Do Completed the game but still have a 9/10 on Diane/Delia any help?
Best guess so far is that it is from the café path slit of who to follow. You can only get one, unless you can cheat a way to jump back to that label.

Also, did anyone else end with 23/22 for Sam. I somehow got an extra. Probably from the pool scenes.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
an excellent game, beautiful girls, story ok, a very good job : THANKS ! I loved it ! Just for the next game : please give the MC a better face (I found it a little dumb) :)

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I recently started playing this for the first time and for some reason Samantha's questline is not progressing. Looking at the walkthrough I am stuck at:

"10) Watch Keith get kicked out of the house (Automatic)."

Steps 1-9 are completed, but this is not triggering for me. I keep progressing other character's events, in case it is dependent on something else, and I have most of them pretty far however it has been at least 2 weeks worth of in-game time and I still can't figure out how to trigger it. Any ideas?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I recently started playing this for the first time and for some reason Samantha's questline is not progressing. Looking at the walkthrough I am stuck at:

"10) Watch Keith get kicked out of the house (Automatic)."

Steps 1-9 are completed, but this is not triggering for me. I keep progressing other character's events, in case it is dependent on something else, and I have most of them pretty far however it has been at least 2 weeks worth of in-game time and I still can't figure out how to trigger it. Any ideas?
Go into the living room in the afternoon to trigger this.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Go into the living room in the afternoon to trigger this.
Well, at least now I know where it is supposed to trigger from. It just wont for some reason. I keep checking every room in the house at all four times of day/night and it never happens. Unless there is some console command to manually trigger it, I think I will just have to re-start from the beginning again as there must be something wrong with my save. Thanks for your help though.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Incest patch isn't working. I do what it says to do (enter it into the game folder) and everyone is still "friend" and "roommate".

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Incest patch isn't working. I do what it says to do (enter it into the game folder) and everyone is still "friend" and "roommate".
Only thing I can think of is to check to see if the Patch.rpy is in the /Game folder and NOT /Game/Game one.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes