save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
You will hook up with Jackie at the club at night. Sam sneaks out of the house after everyone is asleep. Supposedly.
She and that Keith guy will be in the upstairs part of the club. So, you can ck city map to see her pic at the club and know that she & Keith are their. Your going to the club and seek Jackie's help in showing Sam juust what a douche Kieth is. Now. you have to have progressed in Jackie's route far enough or rlsr shye won't help you. Two scenes with her at the club and a couple at strip club with her will usually do. You pretend you and Jackie are on a date and pay attention to all dialogue. If all is done right, you & sam leave the scene and go home. The following morning when you head to kitchen to see Melissa (Mom) the doorbell goes nuts. This is the second appearance of mister douche. Sam will intervene and this is when she will literally knock him on his ass. However, there will be 3 more encounters with this ass before the curtain is closed on him until the encounter at election day party. Hope this helps you not to have to start over,
I had already got the club scene you mentioned so everything went as planned with Jackie's help, and I had done all the kitchen scenes with the mom [up to that point] (talking, kissing, baking a cake) but the doorbell never rang and kieth never showed up at the house.

Instead of restarting, I installed the 0x52 rpy so I could select the hidden option with sam by the pool where you admit to viewing her premium cam show. That prompted the scene where keith took the picture of them, so I was able to keep going. No idea why the other scene never triggered for me, but I used that [cheat] to progress and finish the game.

I still might re-start it from the beginning because I hate to miss scenes, but it sounds like a final 1.01 update is coming out at some point, so I will probably wait for that before playing again.

Thanks for the help and detailed walkthrough.

bbqms

Feb 3, 2020
Will the game receive more updates while FILF 2 is still in development or is it already complete?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Will the game receive more updates while FILF 2 is still in development or is it already complete?
Story, and the like is complete, he is just adding in a few bonus renders/scenes, bugfix's, and then will be nothing more done with it...who knows when that will happen though.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
37.png
bdaypoolparty_32.png
8/8/2023 2:51 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a - Progress Report #6

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a small progress report today. I've been going through creating this rather large scene to end off the introduction of the main cast of FILF2. Due to the location and amount of characters involved, it does take a bit longer to create and render. I'm around 40 images in with another 15-20 to go so I should be finished in a couple of days.

I'll then be able to move onto a more streamlined set of scenes that can put me back up to speed again. I normally stream in the first have of each week, but just due to what I'm working on, I'll delay it a little bit. Will give more info on what I'll be working on next rather soon. Thanks!

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't know this was the last update, a great one indeed! that last scene... wow! another good game by Iccreations, he always delivers, I like when a threesome/foursome/orgy let the girls interact in a sexual way between them, some games just avoid that fearing it would be considered NTR or maybe because of Patreon, but I'm glad this game and all Iccreations games don't follow that rule.

I still wish he would continue Altered Destiny instead, but can't wait to see this new F.I.L.F. either.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, last time I played this great game was version 13.3 (which I don't see in the changelog).
I'm guessing I used a walkthrough to keep track of what I needed to do as I cannot see in the game a way to track what I need to do and I don't see a mod to help me.
Does anyone have a list of the new game play that is to do between 13.3 and latest version (I see changelog is implying there is stuff to do but I don't see anything singled out in the Walkthrough as NEW so I can't work out what is required).

Nov 23, 2017
so, last time I played this great game was version 13.3 (which I don't see in the changelog).
I'm guessing I used a walkthrough to keep track of what I needed to do as I cannot see in the game a way to track what I need to do and I don't see a mod to help me.
Does anyone have a list of the new game play that is to do between 13.3 and latest version (I see changelog is implying there is stuff to do but I don't see anything singled out in the Walkthrough as NEW so I can't work out what is required).
Check the discord, maybe. They have an announcements (or something to that effect) channel that, if I recall correctly, details a bit more of what changed in each version - nothing much though, but might help.

Reactions: Sparhawker

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
From the walkthrough...
"Have your third 'HHS' session with Courtney"

This will not trigger. I have done all of Sam's, most of Melissa's, and everything with Courtney but this step, and no matter what I try, I cannot get it to trigger, which prevents me from finishing the mayor's line, which I am assuming prevents me from finishing Aubrey's line...

Little help?
EDIT: But I do have a "!" over the dot for home. None of the females, just the home button.

Last edited:

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
From the walkthrough...
"Have your third 'HHS' session with Courtney"

This will not trigger. I have done all of Sam's, most of Melissa's, and everything with Courtney but this step, and no matter what I try, I cannot get it to trigger, which prevents me from finishing the mayor's line, which I am assuming prevents me from finishing Aubrey's line...

Little help?
EDIT: But I do have a "!" over the dot for home. None of the females, just the home button.
EDIT2: I had to trigger the volleyball tongue match again, and it happen after I went to Sam's room for cam show duty.

Still have no idea why there is a ! over the house. Maybe for another cam show.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
EDIT2: I had to trigger the volleyball tongue match again, and it happen after I went to Sam's room for cam show duty.

Still have no idea why there is a ! over the house. Maybe for another cam show.
Third HHS triggers when visiting Samantha's room in the evening when the requirements are met. Likely not after the volleyball match if you've already done it before.
The "!" may be for Melissa's date if you are at that point in the story and you don't have the requirements yet. Honestly, should change it where it only shows the "!" once it's ready to trigger

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, I've noticed a bit of a discrepancy between the Walkthrough and the Progress numbers on the MC's computer.
I thought that the numbers in the Progress were related to the numbered parts of the Walkthrough, but they don't seem to match at all.
Melissa has 25 (but up to 26 for Progress)
Samantha has 20 (but has 22 for Progress)
Courtney has 12 (but has 13 for Progress.....etc
I don't think a single one matches the Walkthrough, so either the Walkthrough is no longer accurate or the Progress numbers are wrong.
I've done what I thought was everything up to the Election Day, so not clear if Election Day clears everything up or I've missed things somehow.
2023-08-10 11_14_47-FILF.jpg

Reactions: Fauno36

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
so, I've noticed a bit of a discrepancy between the Walkthrough and the Progress numbers on the MC's computer.
I thought that the numbers in the Progress were related to the numbered parts of the Walkthrough, but they don't seem to match at all.
Melissa has 25 (but up to 26 for Progress)
Samantha has 20 (but has 22 for Progress)
Courtney has 12 (but has 13 for Progress.....etc
I don't think a single one matches the Walkthrough, so either the Walkthrough is no longer accurate or the Progress numbers are wrong.
I've done what I thought was everything up to the Election Day, so not clear if Election Day clears everything up or I've missed things somehow.
View attachment 2840513
The numbers count the number of scenes for each character if your counts are not complete you missed a scene or have not gotten the scene yet but i do think it is glitched because for the mayor and her opponent i have all the progress/scenes but my count still says 9/10

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The numbers count the number of scenes for each character if your counts are not complete you missed a scene or have not gotten the scene yet but i do think it is glitched because for the mayor and her opponent i have all the progress/scenes but my count still says 9/10
Well, before updating to this current version I had gone back through the Walkthrough (in fact you can't get to the end of the Walkthrough lists if you have skipped things as it specifically says you have to complete a certain number in the Walkthrough to open a certain one). Seems to me you are saying all your numbers are complete except the Delia one, is that right? If that is right then I am baffled as I cannot go BACK to the early ones as of course I've done them to trigger the next one AND there is no way to even work out what ones I may have somehow skipped if what you say is correct and that the progress count is nothing to do with the Walkthrough numbering.....if that's the case how do I even work out what has been missed?

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Well, before updating to this current version I had gone back through the Walkthrough (in fact you can't get to the end of the Walkthrough lists if you have skipped things as it specifically says you have to complete a certain number in the Walkthrough to open a certain one). Seems to me you are saying all your numbers are complete except the Delia one, is that right? If that is right then I am baffled as I cannot go BACK to the early ones as of course I've done them to trigger the next one AND there is no way to even work out what ones I may have somehow skipped if what you say is correct and that the progress count is nothing to do with the Walkthrough numbering.....if that's the case how do I even work out what has been missed?
if you are lost and not sure what you missed then you should start a new game and follow the faq and work one character at a time. and don't touch any of the other characters questlines unless absolutely necessary some events will happen automatically that will involve other characters like Samantha leaving the house for volleyball practice and interactions with her bf during Melissa's quest line oh and the walkthrough needs to be changed for cortney's 3rd hhs scene you have to have completed all of Samantha's, Candy's, and Courtney's questlines and then during the evening/night enter Samantha's room. not the MC's room.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes