Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It's over, after all.
But I think it was forced to end.
I loved ICCreations game and he had a lot of good ideas, but it seems like his enthusiasm has waned.
This game is finished, but it also feels abandoned.
Anyway, congratulations on completing your game.
He's working on F.I.L.F. 2 now.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
It's over, after all.
But I think it was forced to end.
I loved ICCreations game and he had a lot of good ideas, but it seems like his enthusiasm has waned.
This game is finished, but it also feels abandoned.
Anyway, congratulations on completing your game.
Exactly, if you look back at older versions you see a lot of planned content such as other cam girls and a private coach for the gym, even Audrey has little to no content but it all got cut in the very end like if the game was forced to end.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Exactly, if you look back at older versions you see a lot of planned content such as other cam girls and a private coach for the gym, even Audrey has little to no content but it all got cut in the very end like if the game was forced to end.
I can confidently say I did not rush it and I made sure to give every story scene I had planned it's proper attention. There can be side content that is planned, but ultimately changed or removed. It's like that for every game ever created.
It felt like I can use my time to focus on the main cast rather than one-offs and not force a new side character that I didn't have planned to go really anywhere. The private coach at the gym was first planned to be something you need to "buff" yourself up for the fight against keith, but as I worked on content, it felt like it was un-needed and didn't go with it. I instead went ahead and moved that storyline to a FILF2 main cast character (Rachel) which will get a lot of those planned scenes now.

idle_rachel_boxing_evening_summer_07.png

As for the other cam-girls, it just was an idea at the time, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of time on that. Samantha's cam show felt more than enough with the different options.

The story was winding down for a while now. It went from Samantha and Courtney learning of each other's antics with the MC, then it went to Aubrey finding out. After that, Sam/Courtney found out about Aubrey, and all that was left was to have the 3 girls learn about Melissa at which I created an 800 image scenario that lead to that with the harem reverse gangbang scene. It ended just as I planned it would, but I do need to add a couple end game scenes based on the election outcome, and I will, but wanted to take a break and work on FILF2. I'll add those in rather soon.

Some people like to say "but there's so much story to tell!", but that is based on creating a new story scenario out of nothing. The game ended as I had planned (Though the story is vastly different than what I originally planned from when it was first on RPG Maker). FILF2 is more focused on that original plan, but quite different, A LOT bigger and focused on a change of seasons through the story with the town changing it's look as it goes through the year (Summer->Autumn->Winter->Spring).

The only scene I regret is not making the blowjob scene with Delia into a sex scene.

carotha7560

Mar 11, 2018
I can confidently say I did not rush it and I made sure to give every story scene I had planned it's proper attention. There can be side content that is planned, but ultimately changed or removed. It's like that for every game ever created.
It felt like I can use my time to focus on the main cast rather than one-offs and not force a new side character that I didn't have planned to go really anywhere. The private coach at the gym was first planned to be something you need to "buff" yourself up for the fight against keith, but as I worked on content, it felt like it was un-needed and didn't go with it. I instead went ahead and moved that storyline to a FILF2 main cast character (Rachel) which will get a lot of those planned scenes now.

View attachment 2888908

As for the other cam-girls, it just was an idea at the time, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of time on that. Samantha's cam show felt more than enough with the different options.

The story was winding down for a while now. It went from Samantha and Courtney learning of each other's antics with the MC, then it went to Aubrey finding out. After that, Sam/Courtney found out about Aubrey, and all that was left was to have the 3 girls learn about Melissa at which I created an 800 image scenario that lead to that with the harem reverse gangbang scene. It ended just as I planned it would, but I do need to add a couple end game scenes based on the election outcome, and I will, but wanted to take a break and work on FILF2. I'll add those in rather soon.

Some people like to say "but there's so much story to tell!", but that is based on creating a new story scenario out of nothing. The game ended as I had planned (Though the story is vastly different than what I originally planned from when it was first on RPG Maker). FILF2 is more focused on that original plan, but quite different, A LOT bigger and focused on a change of seasons through the story with the town changing it's look as it goes through the year (Summer->Autumn->Winter->Spring).

The only scene I regret is not making the blowjob scene with Delia into a sex scene.
gawddamn that's a great response if I've ever seen one. Keep doing what you're doing iccreations !

fasterthanlove

Feb 21, 2019

View attachment 2888908

melissa and aubrey scene and no one complains

Aug 20, 2023
It ended just as I planned it would, but I do need to add a couple end game scenes based on the election outcome, and I will, but wanted to take a break and work on FILF2. I'll add those in rather soon.
Any idea when we might see that update? Have you even figured what you want to do for it and started the renders?

FILF2 is more focused on that original plan, but quite different, A LOT bigger and focused on a change of seasons through the story with the town changing it's look as it goes through the year (Summer->Autumn->Winter->Spring).
Is FILF2 connected to FILF1 in any meaningful way? Story continuation? Same town? Same characters or cameos?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

View attachment 2888908

This game quickly became one of my favorites and I really enjoyed the ending, a bit sharp for my taste (which is not a criticism in itself).
I had a taste of pending things... but this post gives me a lot of peace of mind and clearly the update will close this great story with a flourish.

Many thanks to the developer!

(y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: iccreations

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Any idea when we might see that update? Have you even figured what you want to do for it and started the renders?

Is FILF2 connected to FILF1 in any meaningful way? Story continuation? Same town? Same characters or cameos?
It would be between the first or second FILF2 update. It won't be that big. Probably like 50-100 images in length.

FILF2 isn't connected storywise. There will be references to it and some new scenes with the FILF1 cast within the Harpy Website like I did in FILF1. Different town new cast of characters. Bigger cast in general. Longer story, etc. You can see the current cast, town map and so on places like patreon and discord.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Is the story finished? There is a Filf 2 incoming. So, I thought it could be like the past games of ICCreation. Story ends in each season.

リキマル

Nov 19, 2017
Just finished the game, which I loved btw and I have a question. I tried reading some pages back, but there's a lot about the new FILF which I suppose I should keep an eye on lol

Anyway, after the wonderful orgy the game ends and while I was tying up a couple loose ends, I was wondering if I missed something about the Mayor route. It doesn't say who won the election and I mostly wonder about owning the massage place or strip club. Have I missed something or is it left vague?
Your picture profile source bro ?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
morningb4work_19.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
9/1/2023 12:26 PM EST
FILF V0.01a - Progress Report #10

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a lot of progress done this past week. I was able to fully create and implement another two scenes that lead you onto a new location. That location being the law office at which is both a crucial location for story progression along with a place you can earn some money. (Remember, I don't like my games to be grindy, but I need some form of repeatable income).

I'm now in the middle of creating the law office which isn't too big, but a total of 3 screens so I should be able to get them done by tomorrow night. Once I do that, I can start on the next set of scenes. I have also created two new side characters that are both involved in the main plot along with their own side plots. One being a secretary, and the other a client. They'll both be introduced within the next scene or two.

Overall, I'm getting rather close to the point where the player's freedom is less limited. You'll then be able to explore a bit more and start off on some character specific relationship progression. So, once I reach that point, I'll likely start doing a few scenes to start diving into a lot more "lewdness".

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Both name starts with IC, but one is passionate about his work and commitment and the other is just a lazy liar scrotum sac. But the winner is the liar bcoz at the end of the day in business, money is a factor... But it seems like most people attract liar scrotum sac bcoz they love cock-blocking for 3(or more) long years... pick the right one and be dominant with your feelings.

Reactions: Sexydoctor

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Finished this recently.

It was one of my favourites around the time where
etc. Then I guess I left it to be completed, other game happened from the dev and this was onhold. Fortunately he came back and finished it! It was mostly good, especially liked the boobs and breastfeeding fetish!
was nice change of pace comparing other games here.

Also the ending sex is one of the best endings to a game in the site too, great job overall.

I have few complaints though:

-
-I would really like to see at least one more scenes for both
separately. And
-Also I was hoping to fuck
-

Melissa will stay as Top 5 moms for the foreseeable future.

4/5

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes