RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Have you downloaded from the same site (Mega, for example) every time? If you haven't already, you might want to try a different mirror (GoFile, Pixeldrain, MixDrop, etc.) to see if you get the same thing. The file I downloaded personally (from GoFile) worked without any problem for me. I unarchived it with 7-Zip, but I wouldn't think WinRAR itself would be the problem.
I download from both GoFile and Pixeldrain, and have the same error

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I download from both GoFile and Pixeldrain, and have the same error
I tried Gofile a couple of days ago and it was fine. Used WinRAR 6.10 to unpack it.
What's the exact file size? It should be 4577733604

Try using a downloadmanager like JDownloader, that solves most download problems.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

James131313

Oct 23, 2023
When I try to clean the spa for the first time, I can get 5 of the 6 items. The lotion in the first room is covered by the back button and I am not able to continue with Melissa's storyline. Fix?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I try to clean the spa for the first time, I can get 5 of the 6 items. The lotion in the first room is covered by the back button and I am not able to continue with Melissa's storyline. Fix?
I don't remember ever seeing this problem. Are you playing on mobile or something?

May 31, 2018
Can you post the image, I've finished several spa quest but it never be a problem, the lotion isn't suppose to be at that back button place.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I messed up my save game early on and so I can't complete the game. Would anyone be so kind as to post a save game with roughly 80% completion?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why incest patch doesn't work? I have the save from before 1.0b version. Just before the election. When i loaded it, mc called his mother 'Melissa'

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why incest patch doesn't work? I have the save from before 1.0b version. Just before the election. When i loaded it, mc called his mother 'Melissa'
Maybe that's her name? I don't know about this one in particular, but usually these incest patches replace "landlady" with "mom", names usually stay.
I find it actually kinda refreshing that the characters call each other by name and not by relationship. No one in my area would actually say "sis" or "sister" to his sister and once people grow up they also mostly call their parents by name.
The relationship usually is only named when a third person is involved (when introducing or when talking about siblings or parents).

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a variant of the game as a narrative, where it will not be necessary to run around the map, it is not clear where?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a variant of the game as a narrative, where it will not be necessary to run around the map, it is not clear where?
No.

Aren't there hint icons? I definitly remember hint icons when I played last time (which is over a year ago).

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes