• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
sorry for asking, but what is this filf 2 about? Same premies( (not) son fuck the whole (not) family after his (not)father died), but different char?

Reactions: vmaks

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Have you downloaded from the same site (Mega, for example) every time? If you haven't already, you might want to try a different mirror (GoFile, Pixeldrain, MixDrop, etc.) to see if you get the same thing. The file I downloaded personally (from GoFile) worked without any problem for me. I unarchived it with 7-Zip, but I wouldn't think WinRAR itself would be the problem.
I download from both GoFile and Pixeldrain, and have the same error

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I download from both GoFile and Pixeldrain, and have the same error
I tried Gofile a couple of days ago and it was fine. Used WinRAR 6.10 to unpack it.
What's the exact file size? It should be 4577733604

Try using a downloadmanager like JDownloader, that solves most download problems.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

James131313

Oct 23, 2023
When I try to clean the spa for the first time, I can get 5 of the 6 items. The lotion in the first room is covered by the back button and I am not able to continue with Melissa's storyline. Fix?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I try to clean the spa for the first time, I can get 5 of the 6 items. The lotion in the first room is covered by the back button and I am not able to continue with Melissa's storyline. Fix?
I don't remember ever seeing this problem. Are you playing on mobile or something?

May 31, 2018
Can you post the image, I've finished several spa quest but it never be a problem, the lotion isn't suppose to be at that back button place.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes