luthien17

Aug 31, 2022
loving the game so far but i have a problem with the incest patch, it seems it is not working... anyone with a solution? i installed it like the instructions said.

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
I have a question about the "mayor related" choice, does it make any difference in the story/scenes you get after? Just wondering whether I should replay that endgame part again or not.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Although i didnt finish the game yet (im at the part where the MC has to decide on whether he'd like to "dig up dirt on" Diane or Delia) but i must say i love this game.

Although the game is finished/completed already, it could still have some stuff added to it like:
whenever a character acts stuck up or being a wisecunt and/or being a hypocrite towards the MC, but still wants something from the MC or wants something to be done by him, the MC could have an option to reject her and "let her boil in her own soup" for a while (maybe a few days) and then the person would realise how she was an idiot for acting that way towards the MC, he would "say yes"... i know this would make things more complicated but also would add more "sidetracks to explore"...
and...
what a nice game, too bad Mc can't fuck That blonde Mayer :rolleyes:
...that could also be added to the story in a remake to be able to "fuck That blonde Mayor"... also new sesions with the HHS could also be added aswell as some more clothes in the clothes shop could be added either just to be given as gifts to any women of "the MC's harem" or to be used in more HHS sessions or "cam-time sessions" etc, as i said, ideas could be kind of limitless... like maybe also pregnancy could be added for some or for all women in the MC's harem...

Maybe if someone who knows how to make a game like this properly (being good at coding, 3d modelling, animations etc) could ask the dev for permission to make a remake or even a "tribute remake" of this game (it would really deserve it) and add more ideas and stuff to it cuz IMO it still has some potential stuff to be added to it, only someone's fantasy could tell where the limit/borderline is in advancing with new ideas for a remake or even a tribute remake of this game. I dunno about Ren'Py coding and although im into 3D modelling but im not good enough to make models and animations for a game like this, otherwise i'd have already asked the dev for permission to start a remake.

Last edited:

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Now i played the game through to the end, i chose Delia's side first and was expecting to see the MC have a talk with Delia after she won and giving him the Massage Parlor but didnt see anything like that happening, also was expecting to have more options with Naomi when visiting her at the massage parlor (after seeing the mc having sex with her again at the party) after the big family uniting orgy at the end but also didnt see any changes nor with any other characters having newer options. I' was expecting these things and some new options cuz i thought there were things changing big time between the characters at the party and after the party so that would give a reason for some new things to happen afterwards.

I' only saw all options relationships and other things being the same as they were before the election party, as if the family uniting orgy after it never happened at all and as if it didnt change anything (along with the things that happened at the election party) between all characters at all.
This was the only thing that disappointed me in this game but it was a big disappointment, i even checked the walkthrough and it also didnt say anything about any of these things happening so yea i was disappointed but i still like the game itself as it is.

So i think that things like having a last talk with delia and recieving the ownership of the massage parlor (just as having a last talk with Diane if chosing her and recieving the strip club), and having at least 1 more new option to do with each and all character would be good ideas to add to the story in a remake of this game if there would be any volunteers to make one (if the dev allows it of course).

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
v0.13 official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v1.0b
I found something wrong/missing from this walkthrough. #1 for Diane/Delia's questline says it requires #7 of Cherry's questline to be completed. I think it is supposed to be Aubrey's questline instead because you can't get into the city hall without the pass you get at that point

Runolan

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know if in progress on Delia/Diane questline 9/10 after the election event is a bug or have i missed something?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it was it would be here. Just nothing.
There's no guarantee for that. There are games that are even sold on Steam where it takes forever and a day to get them here.
In some cases, there's just no one who bothers doing so.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Very underrated game. Sandbox game done right with really good adult content. For an older game, especially with a Video Enhancement Mod, it looks very solid. And that last scene was pretty much perfect. 4,5/5 for me. More Naomi and a bit more content overall (maybe some epilogue showing our family harem few months later) and it would be 5/5. For a 20$ game and 5 years in development game is a bit short.

Reactions: fpant and Zane11
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes