Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
v0.13 official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v1.0b
I found something wrong/missing from this walkthrough. #1 for Diane/Delia's questline says it requires #7 of Cherry's questline to be completed. I think it is supposed to be Aubrey's questline instead because you can't get into the city hall without the pass you get at that point

Runolan

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know if in progress on Delia/Diane questline 9/10 after the election event is a bug or have i missed something?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it was it would be here. Just nothing.
There's no guarantee for that. There are games that are even sold on Steam where it takes forever and a day to get them here.
In some cases, there's just no one who bothers doing so.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Very underrated game. Sandbox game done right with really good adult content. For an older game, especially with a Video Enhancement Mod, it looks very solid. And that last scene was pretty much perfect. 4,5/5 for me. More Naomi and a bit more content overall (maybe some epilogue showing our family harem few months later) and it would be 5/5. For a 20$ game and 5 years in development game is a bit short.

Reactions: fpant and Zane11

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So is this the final version?
(Because I think someone was saying that there's going to be a final update with replying events but I'm not sure).

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Very underrated game. Sandbox game done right with really good adult content. For an older game, especially with a Video Enhancement Mod, it looks very solid. And that last scene was pretty much perfect. 4,5/5 for me. More Naomi and a bit more content overall (maybe some epilogue showing our family harem few months later) and it would be 5/5. For a 20$ game and 5 years in development game is a bit short.
I'm with you. totally expected to wake up the "day after" and got the post-election reward and shared it with the family or something, but it just abruptly ended.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes