noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I messed up my save game early on and so I can't complete the game. Would anyone be so kind as to post a save game with roughly 80% completion?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why incest patch doesn't work? I have the save from before 1.0b version. Just before the election. When i loaded it, mc called his mother 'Melissa'

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why incest patch doesn't work? I have the save from before 1.0b version. Just before the election. When i loaded it, mc called his mother 'Melissa'
Maybe that's her name? I don't know about this one in particular, but usually these incest patches replace "landlady" with "mom", names usually stay.
I find it actually kinda refreshing that the characters call each other by name and not by relationship. No one in my area would actually say "sis" or "sister" to his sister and once people grow up they also mostly call their parents by name.
The relationship usually is only named when a third person is involved (when introducing or when talking about siblings or parents).

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a variant of the game as a narrative, where it will not be necessary to run around the map, it is not clear where?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a variant of the game as a narrative, where it will not be necessary to run around the map, it is not clear where?
No.

Aren't there hint icons? I definitly remember hint icons when I played last time (which is over a year ago).

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I wish there was an easy cheat for money in this game. The DS Sama mod didn't work on the current version with a game in progress with the I patch. I assume because it wasn't updated for the final version, but DS assumed it would work on future versions. Assuming= Ass U Me

**********************Edit....using URM worked nicely****************************

Last edited:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Very good game, I had a lot of fun... My favorite character was Naomi, always helping from start to finish.

The story is very crazy, that is, many surreal things... I really liked how you interact with the world, the characters who all hide a secret, you can spend many hours playing.
The only thing I criticize is that the ending is silly, since they give two options to choose from, but it doesn't affect anything.

For my part I played it with the "incest patch"

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes