Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Also the amount of money / work has changed with this update - it's always two items per room now and you'll earn 18 Dollars per day with it. (In prior version it was more.)
If you skip a days, there will be more.
To the max of 54, to be precise. :p

HELP!..How to use the v4.3 save ???
Place it into the saves folder of the game. Also you should delete the other saves from AppData folder too.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Checking out the 0.51 update, I'm having trouble figuring out some controls. I presume there's a hotkey to hide the interface during scenes? Also- I cannot seem to figure out how to scroll text- both for the journal on MC's computer, and for messages on phone.... pg up/pg dn go back and forth on screens, and up arrow/down arrow highlight different UI elements, mouse scroll wheel doesn't scroll, and there's no on-screen control allowing me to scroll. How do I scroll to read the rest of the text?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Checking out the 0.51 update, I'm having trouble figuring out some controls. I presume there's a hotkey to hide the interface during scenes? Also- I cannot seem to figure out how to scroll text- both for the journal on MC's computer, and for messages on phone.... pg up/pg dn go back and forth on screens, and up arrow/down arrow highlight different UI elements, mouse scroll wheel doesn't scroll, and there's no on-screen control allowing me to scroll. How do I scroll to read the rest of the text?
'H' hides the text box.

And click on the journal and then ise the scroll wheel to run through the entries.

Kirru

May 20, 2017
You can skip time on the Map until it's night. Then you will see the red cross on the button as you will need to return to your bed to 'sleep 'til morning'. Then you may return to the Map to continue time-skipping.
Ye usually, but i'm at morning and still cant skip time :/

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No- actually scroll wheel does same thing as pg up/pg down.
Hi, apologies from me. I remembered wrong. Scrollwheel doesn't work.
Click on the journal and hold down the mouse button and then pull up/down and it'll work. I just verified it.
HTH

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok using the 4.3 save game, how do i change the sister's name?!? i tried s=u'Eri' but then i noticed it had s = <Character: u'name'> but it won't let me enter that to change it
i just want it to be the name i originally chose for her instead of samantha also want to change melissa back to mom heh

well that sucks, if i change the player name it freaks it out, wtf?!? i don't like tobe known as mc, it sounds dumb and ghetto

edit: also a bug, IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/coffeebar.ogg'.

edit2: name change worked after i quit and reloaded. still no idea how to change the sister's name back to what i was using.

hunt001

Jul 15, 2017
need more scenes with the melissa. date nights to nightclub, bar , classy restaurant etc. n ability to change to different attire. that would be awesome.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes