Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
But there are also enough developers who find a solution for their users, so you do not always have to play from the start.
It's not a matter of finding a solution. It's often a matter of whether code from previous releases had to be changed to fix or prevent bugs.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Open up file explorer, place the cursor in the address bar near the top. Type in %appdata% and press enter. Find Renpy folder, then find the folder called FILF-1519418986. Delete that, and you will have removed all savegames from FILF.
Uff...I can not find it...

Reactions: Uddopekka

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the save does not work. I loaded the last one, for example the mc with mom in bed with the funny scene where the mc is in mom and then I have to play the game again from the beginning which is really annoying for the third or fourth time the game already to play again from the front -.-

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
In case anyone is interested, there is a small program called jpegview. You don't install it, just click the exe or as i did set it as my default image viewer, i really like it. Anyway you can view all the images without conversion.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how do I get the message from the coworker? I need to do that to get the last scene from melissa

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
v0.5.2 on the Patreon, does that version have the missing animations do we know?
From the Discord:
V0.5.2 Update Notes:
---------------------------------------------
- Added a button to the laptop that gives you the opportunity to change the MC's name.
- Added pictures and text to TWO different Cherry scenes to make it more clear of what her tattoo is.
- Corrected many spelling/grammar mistakes

Kirru

May 20, 2017
Why I cant skip time now ? On Worldmap it always show a red cross when i want to skip time... unplayable for me this way :/

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
Why I cant skip time now ? On Worldmap it always show a red cross when i want to skip time... unplayable for me this way :/
Same here - I cannot progress the game. Don't know if it's the game itself or the save file that was given in the OP.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The only issue with the 4.3 save file in the OP is that it has the MC's name as "MC". Which is easily fixed using the console (as was posted a few pages ago). I had no problems progressing the game and completing all of the new content in 5.1, no problem with skipping time on the map or via the MC's bed.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes