Eva

May 1, 2017
This is what I managed to do as of v0.5.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anything more to do right now?
"- After sleeping with mom and "accidentally" cum inside her, I can't neither visit her at night again, nor kiss her in the kitchen (she doesn't show up again in kitchen anymore)" how to get this ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Do past saves not work with this update?
Old saves load, but all progress is wiped clean -- which makes old saves useless. You'll need to either restart the game or use the v4.3 save provided in the OP.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
"- After sleeping with mom and "accidentally" cum inside her, I can't neither visit her at night again, nor kiss her in the kitchen (she doesn't show up again in kitchen anymore)" how to get this ?
That's it. No more to be done to/with Mom I'm afraid.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Why I cant skip time now ? On Worldmap it always show a red cross when i want to skip time... unplayable for me this way :/
You can skip time on the Map until it's night. Then you will see the red cross on the button as you will need to return to your bed to 'sleep 'til morning'. Then you may return to the Map to continue time-skipping.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
one doubt I am left alone scene go wing ofcina take command read a comment I have catch pass over table salon I do not appear anything

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
With the last save at the drop-down, from the previous version, leaving the map to re-launch the game, the contents of the bag will be retained or not handled.
I have not found any other errors.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
where can i find #4 picture ? an answer would be nice.. :) thanks in advance
Edit : nvm i found it :)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
To be honest, I've played three more games since I wrote that post, so I can't really tell you how to do it, but it isn't hard at all; once you get to spend the night with mom, it happens on its own. Of course it comes after you gift her the lingerie, but I couldn't tell you how to follow, but again, it's nothing hard at all to achieve.

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
GUYS HELP!!!! when i helped Melissa in spa then after put the goods in place after the first material, then the game freezes? please help (sorry for my english btw)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
you have to click on material then put it into correct place like if you click on towel then click on basket if you click on green candle a illusion will highlight on green candle rack click on that make sure you pick all items from all 3 rooms.
Also the amount of money / work has changed with this update - it's always two items per room now and you'll earn 18 Dollars per day with it. (In prior version it was more.)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes