krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Kind of. Just try to progress with her more and you will see. But hopefully we will get to start banging her and other females as well in the next update. ;)

bm66

Feb 12, 2018
Doesn't matter, the second lets say "backup" save folder will be always in the AppData folder, and since the build is the same, the number after the FILF name will be the same too. You have to delete that too.
Where is the AppData folder located? thanks

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
webp pic converted to jpeg: If someone want's have it....

YES, is working.... That what my first time a do this......

Reactions: Dencar and Otyi

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Spa scenes seem to be totally borked.
Any time the friend of mom says something, it gets an exception "sayer "N" is not defined". Same for working there with mom. Towel_1 not defined, Towel_2 not defined and so on.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
I pray this story ties into IC in Paradise. If not then i'm dropping my support. The protagonist is a bit on the ewww side

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I got HJ from aunt and the progress is 3/5 on her part. Are there anything next to that? One character is still marked as ?. While others already reach their end of this update.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I got HJ from aunt and the progress is 3/5 on her part. Are there anything next to that? One character is still marked as ?. While others already reach their end of this update.
If the character shows as '?' (I won't spoiler who that is) then obviously you're not done yet ;-)

Hint: Did you climb in auntie's car on Monday afternoon (see journal)?

HTH

semasus

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 108936
Overview:
You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Updated: 26-Jun-2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Save end v0.5.2:

Thanks @Gab for the save
Mac: - - -
Post Intro Save:

Thanks to @Zoar for the save and PC 0.4.3

Patch for good stuff:

View attachment 108928 View attachment 108929 View attachment 108930 View attachment 108931 View attachment 108932 View attachment 108933 View attachment 108934 View attachment 108935 View attachment 108944
Good update up

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Short Update but I did enjoy the few additions...The Mayor is actually pretty hot!
But none of my saves would work...Not a big deal as the game is still very short even starting from scratch and it was worth it to get the new scene inserted before the previous events.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
He wrote that it's the answer for all and any of my questions, and what if all my question was only that what is the answer to question of life, the universe and everything? :p :D Then his answer was fine. :D
Stumped by unassailable logic.

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes