Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of this game?
Yep, there is a laptop in the game, there is a Jurnal and a Progress "program" there. You should use them, ;)

How do you use saves?
I would use them in the following way: click on the load button in the main menu, then click on the save you want and ta-daaa. :p
Okay you should place it into the game's save folder first ({gamefolder}\game\saves). ;)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
How do you use saves?
Right click then save in the spot you want. Once it is saved, you can load it anytime you want to not have to replay anything before the save.

Unless you were asking a more specific question

dubura

May 10, 2017
there is almost Zero content in this game and the gallery is pointless as there is only a few "sex" scenes the BJ, HJ.FJ ,and 1 penetration scene

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As it is, it sets the scene and is nice in that respect.
I give it props for building up different characters and the renders for them are well done. Even if the Mom basically looks like the one from BB.
It needs some time to mature and build up content before it really hits its stride.

StepRightUp

Jun 18, 2018
Can u give walkthrough for this game because after I met aunt,both mom and aunt said that the want to make some catch.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
there is almost Zero content in this game and the gallery is pointless as there is only a few "sex" scenes the BJ, HJ.FJ ,and 1 penetration scene
Every game you have ever played goes through a release from time to time that has little in the way of new content because the focus was to set up the new quests you will perform in later versions.

Just like every action movie has that one boring "Exposition" scene that has nothing but talking to set up the explanation of why all the action that follows will happen.

dubura

May 10, 2017
Every game you have ever played goes through a release from time to time that has little in the way of new content because the focus was to set up the new quests you will perform in later versions.

Just like every action movie has that one boring "Exposition" scene that has nothing but talking to set up the explanation of why all the action that follows will happen.
i get that but if you are going to release a beta you need to have more then this i like were its going but very little in the way of actual gameplay and events

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i get that but if you are going to release a beta you need to have more then this i like were its going but very little in the way of actual gameplay and events
I disagree....a Beta is not meant to be a full product just one created for testing...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
In the gaming world, they've switched it around - alpha is the testing phase and beta is the release.
You can believe what you wish and I can understand the confusion if your experiences are based on using interim beta releases by developers funded via Patreon and long term beta releases by companies like Google & such.

Alpha & Beta are still phases of Product Testing in the commercial game development world.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes