ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone know why i can't forward time or sleep in my bed when it's night? i keep getting i'm just home i can start being lazy tommorow. but i talked to them at the spa and can't find anything else to do.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Quite nice game with nice renders. Hope it will get somewhere because it's good so far, but very short.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've got a bug, I think?:
after talking to sis and cousin in the gym,
Couldn't find file 'sounds/coffeebar.ogg'.
traceback log included

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
I still cant get the last scene with aunt. She bitchslapped me and doenst want to talk. How to het that last scene in this versio ?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Well, there is an ending to aunt's ride on Monday
New story with Naomi
New story with Mayor
New locations
New ending to Aunt's ride? do we have to replay that part, or an we continue from our latest save? some spoiler pls

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So this is the only difference since last time this was posted? This shouldn't be listed as an actual update. Just a way to get on the top of the new release list IMHO. By this standard, developers can add a single cg, calling it an update.
Removed the ability to use the bath before finishing the opening quest line. This made it possible to pass time, when you shouldn't be able to.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So this is the only difference since last time this was posted? This shouldn't be listed as an actual update. Just a way to get on the top of the new release list IMHO. By this standard, developers can add a single cg, calling it an update.
Removed the ability to use the bath before finishing the opening quest line. This made it possible to pass time, when you shouldn't be able to.
Regardless how big or small an update is, it is still an update. You can't just redefine what an update is. There is a reason why there are usually multiple numbers to indicate what version or type of update to expect. For example if the current version is 0.3.0 and then a new update comes out and it is 0.3.1, that 1 at the end should be an obvious indicator it is not a major update but a minor one. Knowing it isn't a major update one shouldn't need to worry to download it, unless the minor update was needed to fix game breaking bug(s).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Regardless how big or small an update is, it is still an update. You can't just redefine what an update is. There is a reason why there are usually multiple numbers to indicate what version or type of update to expect. For example if the current version is 0.3.0 and then a new update comes out and it is 0.3.1, that 1 at the end should be an obvious indicator it is not a major update but a minor one. Knowing it isn't a major update one shouldn't need to worry to download it, unless the minor update was needed to fix game breaking bug(s).
I am not worried about downloading it, I had no intention. The latest update board is no different than threads, in that useless information should be avoided. That is more my concern, if developers notice that their games can remain at the top of the new release list by doing the most minuscule of alterations, they will for economic reasons. Some standard must already or should exist if not. More of an annoyance than big deal, but it can become problematic in the future.

Reactions: Gingerbeard87

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I am not worried about downloading it, I had no intention. The latest update board is no different than threads, in that useless information should be avoided. That is more my concern, if developers notice that their games can remain at the top of the new release list by doing the most minuscule of alterations, they will for economic reasons. Some standard must already or should exist if not. More of an annoyance than big deal, but it can become problematic in the future.
Yeah, I totally released V0.5.4 to stay on top of some imaginary release list on a pirating site, rather than releasing a bug fix as I want my games to be as bug free as possible. I wouldn't be comfortable leaving a bug in game for a whole month when I can make a simple fix and notify all my supporters that there isn't new content, but a simple bug fix. How dare I try to make my game be a smooth play through for new players ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, you can always try the changelog. It's save time and unuseless post.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes