Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah, I totally released V0.5.4 to stay on top of some imaginary release list on a pirating site, rather than releasing a bug fix as I want my games to be as bug free as possible. I wouldn't be comfortable leaving a bug in game for a whole month when I can make a simple fix and notify all my supporters that there isn't new content, but a simple bug fix. How dare I try to make my game be a smooth play through for new players ;)
Yeah, I totally released V0.5.4 to stay on top of some imaginary release list on a pirating site
Yet within a short time you responded to my post, showing you follow your thread on a pirate site. I wasn't even saying you nessarily did, but addressing how it can get abused and some kind of minimal would be good to adopt. Man some people don't think about logic when they speak sometimes. Let us be real about the whole pirate site high handedness, the fact is you make money off of these sites because A that is how your game gets found by many people( I still see people who are finding MNL just now) and these threads generates interest in this game because of sites like these and B when people like me enjoy the game enough we find here we become patreons. I like your game it is one of the better games, but you suck at customer relations, I support 3 things(one is not technically a game I guess) I have found on the F95zone yours was one of the next I was considering once it was more complete. Lessen learned

Reactions: Gingerbeard87

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Yet within a short time you responded to my post, showing you follow your thread on a pirate site. I wasn't even saying you nessarily did, but addressing how it can get abused and some kind of minimal would be good to adopt. Man some people don't think about logic when they speak sometimes. Let us be real about the whole pirate site high handedness, the fact is you make money off of these sites because A that is how your game gets found by many people( I still see people who are finding MNL just now) and these threads generates interest in this game because of sites like these and B when people like me enjoy the game enough we find here we become patreons. I like your game it is one of the better games, but you suck at customer relations, I support 3 things(one is not technically a game I guess) I have found on the F95zone yours was one of the next I was considering once it was more complete. Lessen learned
I wouldn't say I suck at customer relations. I just won't let you imply that I'm padding some kind of list. I took time to fix, upload, post info, and release. The fix was absolutely needed. If you had asked why this was needed, then I would have replied explaining why, but instead you went on about "abusing a system" talk. You clearly tried to downplay my actions thinking it was selfish in some way. Want a lesson learned? Ask why, not make assumptions.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I am not worried about downloading it, I had no intention. The latest update board is no different than threads, in that useless information should be avoided. That is more my concern, if developers notice that their games can remain at the top of the new release list by doing the most minuscule of alterations, they will for economic reasons. Some standard must already or should exist if not. More of an annoyance than big deal, but it can become problematic in the future.
All we need to do is think about what we see on the latest updates page. V 0.5.4 tells us it's either a bug fix or minor update. If you don't want fixes, you can ignore them but some of us want them.

Reactions: bas

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
i cant open my phone, cant connect to sam's livecam, it just gives me tracebacks .. any help pls ? also, in strip club when i click on vip it gives me traceback, or in spa when taking the suncreams etc.. in so many places im having problems please..

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
so at first i thought the game was pretty neat but the further i got the less i lost interest there was no clear sign of the protags moral but it seems he would do anything for the sake of getting his dick wet

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes