BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Top of the page, use 'Search' box on the right.

Enter 'Walkthrough'

Check 'Search this thread'

Open resulting link

Download

Read

Play

Come back here and help others.
That now leads to your sequence of posts before the actual walkthrough.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
Top of the page, use 'Search' box on the right.

Enter 'Walkthrough'

Check 'Search this thread'

Open resulting link

Download

Read

Play

Come back here and help others.
Cute. It's four pages of people asking for walkthroughs, making it ridiculously hard to find.

Here you go.

The best way is to just check the laptop in-game, though.

Reactions: Recovery

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
See?

There's a pattern emerging here....

And it's four frackin' pages just because ppl are too lazy to use the search.
It's genuinely hard to find at this point. Search pages don't show files, so I had to go through the posts one by one. The walkthrough is super outdated and doesn't work for this version even so going "Yes." at the question of whether there was a (current) one was wrong as well.

For future reference: Use the laptop's journal in-game if you're stuck, it does a good job of telling you what to do. The only not completely obvious thing is how to start the aunt's storyline (to do so, go to the strip club in the evening, pay $40 to the stripper there, then meet her in the Cafe in the morning and answer "cherry", then enter the VIP section in the evenings).

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I'll be honest here. Some creators' styles lend themselves very well to Ren'Py, but ICCreations is not one of those. This game is a mess. I'd prefer he switch back to RPGMaker and tell a coherent story than continue this.

Reactions: cg3985

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
can somebody please post the patch here? It seems I' can't download it from Mega from my current location.
Thank you

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'll be honest here. Some creators' styles lend themselves very well to Ren'Py, but ICCreations is not one of those. This game is a mess. I'd prefer he switch back to RPGMaker and tell a coherent story than continue this.
Not sure when I'd do it. I want to finish it. Ren'py has really helped keep me within the guidelines of patreon. I had to spend A LOT of time doing adjustments in IiP that put a lot of stress on me. I just don't really know. Sorry.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
What do i do with the lewdpatcher patch? like where do i put it or do i run it or what? what does it actually do?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes