Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Stanley Potter To upload a picture, click the Upload a File button just below where you type your message. Select the file. Afterwards you can see the pic below and click on the Thumbnail button and the pic will be inserted in your message.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Got a weird bug, I am trying to work at the spa, gathering objects and placing them in their place, but I'm finished and I'm stuck there, can't do anything to get out of that shelves thing and I got one towel in my backpack, and it says that I have to turn it in at the spa to get money. There is no way to take that towel out of my backpack. I have 2 screenshots but I have no idea how to post them here.
When you're putting things on the shelf, save the towels for last

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
When you're putting things on the shelf, save the towels for last
That is way strange I think. I never paid any attention to the order I put stuff back on the shelf / in the bin and yet never encountered this bug.

First time I hear of this - seems it doesn't happen often.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
That is way strange I think. I never paid any attention to the order I put stuff back on the shelf / in the bin and yet never encountered this bug.

First time I hear of this - seems it doesn't happen often.
Seems strange to me too. Just something I figured out by trial and error when it happened to me.

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Been trying to figure out how to turn the pages on the journal. So far all I can see is the first page, and have no idea what the heck comes next. Help please.

cleon2

Jul 18, 2018
hi sir I stuck after play with his mother after know the doors. it end or still continue,, what after that

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes