Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
but was born some problem? no because usually ICCreations lets out the game every 24th of the month

(sorry my english )

M

megazone

Let's hope there are new scenes with Melissa. I skipped the last update, because of the non-progression with her. :3
ICCreations Last Thursday at 6:46 AM on discord
"This update won't have anything on Melissa other than a fantasy animation in the bathroom, though next month will be Melissa focused content"
:(

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
ICCreations Last Thursday at 6:46 AM on discord
"This update won't have anything on Melissa other than a fantasy animation in the bathroom, though next month will be Melissa focused content"
:(
?? Wasn't there a more or less similar annoucement that was made last month ? Well, I'll just skip this version too then. See ya guys next month.

Reactions: Incest Life

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
but was born some problem? no because usually ICCreations lets out the game every 24th of the month

(sorry my english )
Remember folks, It's Summer on half the planet and you can't expect really big updates or have these coders spend the entire nice weather season handcuffed inside to their Keyboards! LOL

Missed deadlines and short updates are usually the norm this time of year!

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Remember folks, It's Summer on half the planet and you can't expect really big updates or have these coders spend the entire nice weather season handcuffed inside to their Keyboards! LOL

Well I'm in the other half of the world (Oz) where I'm freezing my butt off in the middle of winter so I just want an update!

(is that petulant enough? LMAO!!)

Reactions: Asphyx

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017

If you have paying customers, generally they come before your leisure time activities. That is if you want them to keep paying for your service.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
If you have paying customers, generally they come before your leisure time activities. That is if you want them to keep paying for your service.
Sorry, but Patreon has Supporters.
As @UncleVT said, Patrons are supporters, not "customers" as you put it. Devs are allowed to live life too, stop being selfish.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
He said the following on discord;

It will definitely be released within today (my time). Taking a little longer to get the kinks out. (Major code rework going on with previous content and some story flow reworking), but it’s almost done. Just getting some rest so I’m revitalized and will finish up everything in the morning. Will release ASAP!

I just want to make absolutely sure that no game breaking bugs are left in and you have a smooth play through with only minor inconsistency’s if any.

So not long to wait now.

Reactions: RonnyBoy19

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
As @UncleVT said, Patrons are supporters, not "customers" as you put it. Devs are allowed to live life too, stop being selfish.
When is paying for something and expecting a return being selfish? Spin it any way you want, but when money is transferred from one person to another, that is still considered a transaction. Now if the dev is running behind and communicates with the "patrons", "hey, ran into some issues, working them out. Will keep you updated on progress and release schedule." I have no issue. Actually to be clear, my main problem isn't a release taking to long, it's when the dev doesn't communicate what's going on. Then days, maybe even weeks go by with everyone wondering what's going on.
He obviously just released a statement so I'm cool with that. If they wanna take a week or two vacation and the release will be delayed, I'm cool with that, as long as it's noted.
Respect goes both ways...

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
When is paying for something and expecting a return being selfish? Spin it any way you want, but when money is transferred from one person to another, that is still considered a transaction. Now if the dev is running behind and communicates with the "patrons", "hey, ran into some issues, working them out. Will keep you updated on progress and release schedule." I have no issue. Actually to be clear, my main problem isn't a release taking to long, it's when the dev doesn't communicate what's going on. Then days, maybe even weeks go by with everyone wondering what's going on.
He obviously just released a statement so I'm cool with that. If they wanna take a week or two vacation and the release will be delayed, I'm cool with that, as long as it's noted.
You're right, you can spin it anyway you want (this goes both ways). But there is a difference between giving someone money to support what they do and giving someone money expecting a service in return. The latter is a transaction, the first one is a show of support and you'll get what you support when it's ready. That is what Patreon is built on, a show of support to the artist.

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I now have the events of all characters unlocked and the progress of everyone is maxed out. Does that mean that I'm finished with the story this version?

The only thing I'm missing is picture #4. Any help of how I can get it?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Stores close everyday don't they? And your payment is to support development happening, not how much development is done! Remove your patronage and the Dev could stop making product altogether as they look to find some other method of paying the rent! You Patreonage is going towards that Dev not having to go out and get a real job to pay his bills so they can work on the game you want to see...No one should expect they are working 24/7 simply because you pledged $1-$20 per month which in many coding circles doesn't even pay for an hour of coder salary!

Patreon isn't a transaction....a Transaction means you receive a good upon payment!
Patreon is more like a Grant. You give money to someone to work on something that may or may not be successful. And giving that money may or may not ever result in a product you can sell.

If you complain about the regularity of updates from a Patreon Dev you are heading down a path where they will simply do less per update to satisfy the release date as opposed to satisfying your desire to see new good content.

You demand once a month updates then the Dev could easily just add one short scene per month as well...
Then the release date won't be your problem but the amount of content in the release would be the complaint!
(A complaint we hear all too often about these games...)

Better to just let them set the release schedule, complete the story they want to tell for that update and let them take whatever time they need to kill the bugs that crept in BEFORE they release it to us where we will whine about any little thing that makes the game crash, fold and frustrate us!

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Stores close everyday don't they? And your payment is to support development happening, not how much development is done! Remove your patronage and the Dev could stop making product altogether as they look to find some other method of paying the rent! You Patreonage is going towards that Dev not having to go out and get a real job to pay his bills so they can work on the game you want to see...No one should expect they are working 24/7 simply because you pledged $1-$20 per month which in many coding circles doesn't even pay for an hour of coder salary!

Patreon isn't a transaction....a Transaction means you receive a good upon payment!
Patreon is more like a Grant. You give money to someone to work on something that may or may not be successful. And giving that money may or may not ever result in a product you can sell.

If you complain about the regularity of updates from a Patreon Dev you are heading down a path where they will simply do less per update to satisfy the release date as opposed to satisfying your desire to see new good content.

You demand once a month updates then the Dev could easily just add one short scene per month as well...
Then the release date won't be your problem but the amount of content in the release would be the complaint!
(A complaint we hear all too often about these games...)

Better to just let them set the release schedule, complete the story they want to tell for that update and let them take whatever time they need to kill the bugs that crept in BEFORE they release it to us where we will whine about any little thing that makes the game crash, fold and frustrate us!
You and the other guy apparently didn't bother to read my whole comment.... my issue is more to do with communication then release. All I want to know is it's being worked on and a general idea of when to expect a release. I don't think that's expecting too much from anyone. If they're willing to communicate i am fine and am willing to continue to support.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
You and the other guy apparently didn't bother to read my whole comment.... my issue is more to do with communication then release. All I want to know is it's being worked on and a general idea of when to expect a release. I don't think that's expecting too much from anyone. If they're willing to communicate i am fine and am willing to continue to support.
I did read your entire comment. You still spin it off as a "transaction" when it's support. Now you're singing the tune of "if they communicate, I'm fine" and I understand that sentiment completely. But don't try to argue that this was not what you were declaring in your original reply:
That is what we challenged. I agree, some devs should be more open with progress while some do a great job at it. A weekly progress report is something I'd strive to do myself. No one here is arguing about being more open with communication on progress. What we are saying is that you're a supporter, not a customer.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes