Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I did read your entire comment. You still spin it off as a "transaction" when it's support. Now you're singing the tune of "if they communicate, I'm fine" and I understand that sentiment completely. But don't try to argue that this was not what you were declaring in your original reply:

That is what we challenged. I agree, some devs should be more open with progress while some do a great job at it. A weekly progress report is something I'd strive to do myself. No one here is arguing about being more open with communication on progress. What we are saying is that you're a supporter, not a customer.
Then apparently me trying to correct myself was not evident.... I wasn't "switching" for the sake of it, I was correcting myself from my original post.
But I still stand by money changing hands regardless of "supporting" something or item in hand is still a purchase whether it be info or product.
Now we can agree to disagree or continue. The main gist of my complaint about communication we seem to agree, the rest is neither here nor there...

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Then apparently me trying to correct myself was not evident.... I wasn't "switching" for the sake of it, I was correcting myself from my original post.
But I still stand by money changing hands regardless of "supporting" something or item in hand is still a purchase whether it be info or product.
Now we can agree to disagree or continue. The main gist of my complaint about communication we seem to agree, the rest is neither here nor there...
You say you were correcting yourself but you're still adamant about being right about customer vs supporter. How does that even make sense? If the rest is neither here nor there, then why are you trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Also a donation/tip jar is a purchase? You're not buying/purchasing anything by being a Patron. The content creator has the option to give you rewards aka a "thank you gifts" for your donation. In this case the the thank you gifts are either information and or the ability to play the next update. You're not purchasing those thank you gifts. The creator actually doesn't have to give anyone anything for their donations.

Reactions: Asphyx and VOYEUR

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
You say you were correcting yourself but you're still adamant about being right about customer vs supporter. How does that even make sense? If the rest is neither here nor there, then why are you trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Also a donation/tip jar is a purchase? You're not buying/purchasing anything by being a Patron. The content creator has the option to give you rewards aka a "thank you gifts" for your donation. In this case the the thank you gifts are either information and or the ability to play the next update. You're not purchasing those thank you gifts. The creator actually doesn't have to give anyone anything for their donations.
Oh, because I can. That good enough for you?
This isn't some "tip jar" I don't know about you, but I don't tip anybody for nothing, I don't ask anybody for money unless I plan to give them something in return. There's only one way I'll give somebody my money and expect nothing and that would be a charity. Now if you want to say being a patron is likening it to a charity I call BS!
You aren't gonna change my perspective on this no more then I'm gonna change yours, let it go...

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Oh, because I can. That good enough for you?
This isn't some "tip jar" I don't know about you, but I don't tip anybody for nothing, I don't ask anybody for money unless I plan to give them something in return. There's only one way I'll give somebody my money and expect nothing and that would be a charity. Now if you want to say being a patron is likening it to a charity I call BS!
You aren't gonna change my perspective on this no more then I'm gonna change yours, let it go...
Get back to discussing the game. Think people will find this childish argument to be of any help? No. You're just posting crap they will need to sift through when looking for answers.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
there is no a request section for this game, or am wrong?
for future reference, it's easy to make one. Just go to the request section and click create new thread, then just use the template. For now, please add a +1 here:

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes