ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get the vip pass back from the aunt?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hummmm! some peeps here this game doesn't need a walkthrough, but I asked a question almost 2 hours ago and never got a response yet, so my theory on this matter is, I guess a walkthrough wouldn't be too much to ask then :p there's a method to my madness, surprising enough that my wife hasn't sent me to an institute yet
LOL... :p

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Where's the key to Sam's room? I checked her room, but never seen the key. :(
if i recall correctly: Keep pestering her in the morning. Think you'll get the option to swipe it from her desk when she reacts.

Almost everything is accessible if you look around (in logical places) or be patient.

Reactions: bobbo69

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Why would you want them? The game is awesome "as is".
I was asking TCM why he would be interested in that content being in the game. I'm sorry I was unclear.
sorry I did not want to cause problems, I just asked because I did not like that type of content in the games and I refrained from playing Incest Story because the first image of the intended one was a black dud fucking the mom or aunt not sure and now I wanted try this game i see previews of this guy in leather jacket with sister (I think it's the sister I'm not sure)

but now that I know you do not like this content like me, do you recommend this game?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
sorry I did not want to cause problems, I just asked because I did not like that type of content in the games and I refrained from playing Incest Story because the first image of the intended one was a black dud fucking the mom or aunt not sure and now I wanted try this game i see previews of this guy in leather jacket with sister (I think it's the sister I'm not sure)

but now that I know you do not like this content like me, do you recommend this game?
It's not like that in IS either. That particular scene is just the Aunt cheating on her husband. You use it to take advantage of her.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017

I also hate NTR and cuck, and have enjoyed this game so far. Only things I don't like are the slightly non-consensual nature of the relationships (almost everybody seems to dislike and be annoyed by the main character) and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes