Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
In the gaming world, they've switched it around - alpha is the testing phase and beta is the release.
No I disagree...Alpha (for any coding project really) is nothing more than an incomplete version that doesn't have all of it's functionality planned for that version while a Beta is a testing release meant to test the NEW functions that exist for bugs. After that an RC (or release Candidate) is done to test compatibility which if it passes becomes an Official release.

On Patreon many Devs never bother to release an Alpha and release a Beta to be the early release for their bigger donors who do the beta testing. That gives them time to find and squash bugs in time for a full release to the rest of his donors.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Voxom

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone have an Android port of this. My PC is down and will be a while before I can build a new one.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Jesus, is like the people behind these games never met a woman before, I know it's all just smut games but please. The script sucks, learn from games like Summertime Saga where relationships are built over time, here the MC is a creep from the start and his face doesn't help at all.
Mom's hot as balls so there's that.

The point of visual novels is to compliment the pictures with a story, but if the story fails then what's the point, download the CGs and be done with it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Jesus, is like the people behind these games never met a woman before, I know it's all just smut games but please. The script sucks, learn from games like Summertime Saga where relationships are built over time, here the MC is a creep from the start and his face doesn't help at all.

The point of visual novels is to compliment the pictures with a story, but if the story fails then what's the point, download the CGs and be done with it.
VNs suck...Just a dirty story with pictures....
This is not a VN....It is a Puzzle Quest game with dirty movies as the prize you win for figuring out and completing the puzzle.

U

User_633486

VNs suck...Just a dirty story with pictures....
This is not a VN....It is a Puzzle Quest game with dirty movies as the prize you win for figuring out and completing the puzzle.
completely disagree VNs can be good/great esp if i just wanna get my fap on

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
completely disagree VNs can be good/great esp if i just wanna get my fap on
Haven't played one VN yet that was better than any story on Literotica where you supply your own pictures!
Just click and OH look at the pretty cartoon jpg!

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
WAAAAAAAUW This new update has a lot of great new things. Can't wait to play it ;)

is open...........

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017

People like you need to understand that your opinion doesn't reflect everyone else's opinion. Some people like it the way you described, with a "slowly" relationship-build-up and other people just want to get to the point. Don't point your fingers at the devs who try to please the crowd just because you don't like a certain type of genre.
I'm pretty certain that the guys behind MilfyCity are very competent and don't need to "learn" from someone else how a VN should be. Did you check the devs background and their past few games? You might be surprised.

Reactions: SweetDreams
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes