tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah I can't mix any drinks at the nightclub either, can only choose to go back... whats going on?

U

User_374692

the changelog said something about a Melissa , anyone know who she is and where I find her ?
Its the name of the mother if you don't use the lewd patch.

hmm... Either i'm missing something or it's a bug.

I have the disguise (bought it as soon as I could), but when I visit the strip club when Aubrey is there I don't get the event or option to wear the disguise? Anyone got any clue?
Bugged for myself as well, am unable to complete the Aunts events because of it. I noticed a few other events are bugged as well such as sleeping with the mother at night which can keep repeating.

R

Rekt.

Yeah I can't mix any drinks at the nightclub either, can only choose to go back... whats going on?
Go buy drink first 3 x 4%, 2 × 8%, 1 × 20% make a cocktail of following give it to her then go to dj pay to play "candy" go to her ask for dance next day ask for help

Reactions: darthpham and tonny

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Welp, cant mix a drink, cant change outfit in strip club because is not in my inventory even i bought it, so sad

Reactions: Seriosha

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 108936
Overview:
You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Updated: 26-July-2018
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Major changes to the code. Saves in V0.6 should be able to be reused in future updates

Downloads:
PC: - - - -
MAC: - -

Thanks @marktrump

Patch for good stuff:

View attachment 108928 View attachment 108929 View attachment 108930 View attachment 108931 View attachment 108932 View attachment 108933 View attachment 108934 View attachment 108935 View attachment 108944
Why is option to kiss on lips but its in red

Reactions: notalentjones

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
When I start a new game ( update ) even though I have saves everything I have on the computer seems to reset back as if I've started a new game.( events, progress, journal etc. ) Anyone else have that happen?

R

Rekt.

I cant do anything on drink mix screen, clicking on + or - wont do nothing, only selectable option is Back
You must have been used the drink go back up again & buy more of them if available try different day. i recommend wait for bug fix version.

carnage655

Jan 29, 2018
With this new version, when I leave house I get grey error page on the map :/ everytime this game gets updated I need to play form the start...

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
You must have been used the drink go back up again & buy more of them if available try different day. i recommend wait for bug fix version.
I cant even know how to see if im mixing them or buying them or wth is wrong with that

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes