FastBullet

May 30, 2017
what annoyance with the beta versions should take a little longer to develop the update and leave with fewer errors and bugs
Beta=bugs, this version is out for tester to find game breaking bugs so later a proper version can be released. You can complain over this version not working properly, its to be expected.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I notice a lot of Bugs being reported....

Soooooooooooooo...

Here Endeth the Lesson to all of those who prefer a hard deadline and release date be set in stone as opposed to when a release is ready for general consumption! Is this the transaction you were looking for?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017

Soooooooooooooo...

Here Endeth the Lesson to all of those who prefer a hard deadline and release date be set in stone as opposed to when a release is ready for general consumption! Is this the transaction you were looking for?
This is a beta build for beta testers and not for general consumption.

Reactions: Asphyx and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Soooooooooooooo...

That's right except this isn't a general consumption version, it's a Beta version for selected people, that we've available here is another matter.

oni044

Apr 28, 2017
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

54/5000

I need some help knowing how to do it.
how do I open # 4
in dis save

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Any newer Walkthrough?
Or does anybody know how to help the Sister with this Douchbag?
In the Club i cant talk to her and dont know what to do

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Any newer Walkthrough?
Or does anybody know how to help the Sister with this Douchbag?
In the Club i cant talk to her and dont know what to do
First talk with candy in the strip club, then go date with her. Buy drinks (=50%), request a song from the dj (.... candy). Another day just dance with her, then ask for help, if Sam is in the club.

Sorry, I do not speak english. ;)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
First talk with candy in the strip club, then go date with her. Buy drinks (=50%), request a song from the dj (.... candy). Another day just dance with her, then ask for help, if Sam is in the club.

Sorry, I do not speak english. ;)
Thanks, im hopeless manytimes without a walkthrough.
but im the same, dont speak english, just try to communicate with my bad university english ^^

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes