Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If i play this 0.6.2 Update, my Game crushs with Error if i click on Inventory

DJsona

May 13, 2018
If i play this 0.6.2 Update, my Game crushs with Error if i click on Inventory
Hi , Try to delete or backup the filf folder in "user", appdata, roming, renpy and the filf folder (its my path for win7) you gonna have a fresh start. i hope it help you ))

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi , Try to delete or backup the filf folder in "user", appdata, roming, renpy and the filf folder (its my path for win7) you gonna have a fresh start. i hope it help you ))
I see it, the Inventory is with the Update buggy, to many Error to edit, so i start the Update and the Inventory Bug is gone, sure new Game.

And btw. i have purchased the Tuxedo for the undercover Strip Club, but if i go in, he dont use it and i cant get any progress with the Aunt. What make i wrong?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
And btw. i have purchased the Tuxedo for the undercover Strip Club, but if i go in, he dont use it and i cant get any progress with the Aunt. What make i wrong?
V0.6.2 Notes: - Fixed a problem that made it impossible to see Aubrey's second strip scene with the disguise (Caused by going to sleep after buying the disguise).
i see it on FILF discord, i hope it will help you !

Reactions: Neko-Hime

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
cant load old saves fuck it..
can someone share a full save?
No point really, not missing out on much. Game has same issues like many other games, a dev with no real plan or a roadmap for the game. New characters are getting introduced before continuing or finishing the story for the already existing characters.
This will go on till the game is stuffed with 0 characters having their story progressed.

Reactions: Parnso

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
what a short update :biggrin::biggrin:
But I love your hard works.

Keep it up :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i did unlock the help with sam in Candy route yet i cant use the choice is still RED , WTF?=

and i cant even put the disguise..... this game is so broken....

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys. It crash when I click on map botton, then error page. When I click Ignore I go on the map with the message that says something like that: "The Spa is only open during the morning and the Afternoon. I'd have to come back tomorrow".

Somebody can help me? Thx

Reactions: Ghosthands

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
This has some parallels with Milfy City, except I doubt there's as much dispute as to which female character in this game is hottest(hint: it's the mom lol)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes