R

Rekt.

I cant even know how to see if im mixing them or buying them or wth is wrong with that
here use this save extract it into C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FILF-1519418986, load 1st page 1st save ask her to dance

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
So you can give drinks to a chick get a scene and teach a lesson to THE douche. Cool. And you can repeat mom scene at night. Still no new scenes with Melissa/Mom :(

gijoe167

Apr 1, 2018
V0.6.1 fresh start
1. Got the disguise. Cannot play the final scene with aunt in the strip club.
2. All scenes of cousin completed, but photo #1 is still locked.

gijoe167

Apr 1, 2018
From discord:

Bugs in V0.6.1 BETA: - Purchasing the Disguise and sleeping without viewing the second Aubrey's strip scene causes an inability to complete her questline. - Rolling back at points where an item was added into your inventory creates duplicates and possible stalls to progression.
------------------------------------------------
These bugs are currently being worked on and will be fixed in V0.6.2 (Coming later today).

Reactions: Cybernetics

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
From discord:

Bugs in V0.6.1 BETA: - Purchasing the Disguise and sleeping without viewing the second Aubrey's strip scene causes an inability to complete her questline. - Rolling back at points where an item was added into your inventory creates duplicates and possible stalls to progression.
These bugs are currently being worked on and will be fixed in V0.6.2 (Coming later today).
Good to know.

Thanks for the update of information. I thought it was just me.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
From discord:

THANK YOU! for that update on the bugs being fixed. If our hero @marktrump would be so kind to re-up the bug fix when it's released, I will... I will... DANCE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:FuckYea::cool:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Another bug found. Knocking on Mom's door (again) gives a repeat of that entire scene (again) and adds the journal entry (again) for a total of two identical entries. As a by-product, Mom's "count" goes from 8/8 to <blank>.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Another bug found. Knocking on Mom's door (again) gives a repeat of that entire scene (again) and adds the journal entry (again) for a total of two identical entries. As a by-product, Mom's "count" goes from 8/8 to <blank>.
yeah u can repeat it, and also dancing in night club (without any extramoney). The developer decided to shit, so and it's sad.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
what annoyance with the beta versions should take a little longer to develop the update and leave with fewer errors and bugs

Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes