Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

a8dj2d9

Mar 22, 2021
Darn, disabling virus protection and firewall didn't fix it.
Just to follow up I ended up solving this.
The checker was fine - the culprit was the following entries in my hosts file:

104.26.6.12 f95zone.to
104.26.6.12 attachments.f95zone.to

But I don't recall adding them, maybe so long ago I forgot.
Thanks again for the tips.

ascsd

Jul 26, 2021
Just to follow up I ended up solving this.
The checker was fine - the culprit was the following entries in my hosts file:

104.26.6.12 f95zone.to
104.26.6.12 attachments.f95zone.to

But I don't recall adding them, maybe so long ago I forgot.
Thanks again for the tips.
how on earth did you find that out? i would be banging my head against the wall before checking hosts

• Haha
Reactions: a8dj2d9

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
After months of not using the checker, it's not working anymore. It stays stuck at 0% refreshing and in the taskbar I can see that there's a login window but when I click it nothing happens, it doesn't open a window. I already tried cleaning cookies. This is the second window I see in the taskbar but can't open, the main one just stays 0% refreshing. f95.png

Mar 23, 2021
After months of not using the checker, it's not working anymore. It stays stuck at 0% refreshing and in the taskbar I can see that there's a login window but when I click it nothing happens, it doesn't open a window. I already tried cleaning cookies. This is the second window I see in the taskbar but can't open, the main one just stays 0% refreshing. View attachment 3062302
Try deleting the F95 folder (don't worry, your database is under appdata) and reinstall.

Eve777

Apr 27, 2022
Does anyone have all the more complete list thread data please? I lost mine after reinstalling my system. :哭:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I've been wondering this myself. He sent me a DM on the 6th through Discord that he won't be using his GH account anymore.
He also attached the latest diff of the repo, so luckily the source code is safe.
However, he hasn't responded yet to my inquiry as to what instigated this sudden decision.

This does however throw a big spanner in further development for the time being. I have limited knowledge and experience with Python, and zero experience with Imgui.
So me picking up the slack and continuing is going to take a while. I did forward the source to WillyJL, but he's currently buried deep into another project.
Besides, for him to continue this variant, means he would need to find the time and desire to incorporate all the changes and additions into his own version.

Also, given that it's a fork of WillyJL's version, with several new features and changes, I feel it's not right to 'pollute' this thread with posts about another version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valter1

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Wait, if I understood correctly, there was another version? I didn't know. Where can I find it to try? If it still exists.
"Was" is the correct tense. Like the poster before me already noticed, the repo of the person who developed the extended version is gone.
Which also means that there are no official downloads anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes