Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Do you have any kind of overlay program installed? Something that would inject a dll into a gpu accelerated process? Like msi afterburner, riva tuner statistics server, discord overlay...?

Also what OS and what GPU are you using?
Do you have any kind of overlay program installed? Something that would inject a dll into a gpu accelerated process? Like msi afterburner, riva tuner statistics server, discord overlay...?

Also what OS and what GPU are you using?
To make it easy and to answer other questions I attached my sysinfo data.
View attachment laptop.txt
It's a plain jane asus K54C.

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
Checked and all video drivers up to date, dx 12
I don't believe your laptop is capable of DirectX 12. Pentium B960 integrated graphics support DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.1, as mentioned on this page: .

Not that it matters, as F95Checker runs on OpenGL, but I thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't believe your laptop is capable of DirectX 12. Pentium B960 integrated graphics support DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.1, as mentioned on this page: .

Not that it matters, as F95Checker runs on OpenGL, but I thought I'd mention it.
I stand sit corrected. I don't have dx. Must be dyslexia...mixing up my systems.

Luci3per

Apr 5, 2023
Please can someone help me? It started out of nowhere. From a certain position it stops loading images and reports this error. The fault is not always in the same place. I have all the pictures. I am sorry for my English. Google translation. If this problem already exists, I'm sorry ... I didn't find ...

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
Please can someone help me? It started out of nowhere. From a certain position it stops loading images and reports this error. The fault is not always in the same place. I have all the pictures. I am sorry for my English. Google translation. If this problem already exists, I'm sorry ... I didn't find ...
It's a bug caused by abnormal image files. As a workaround, you can identify the game or games triggering this error and replace the banner image. You can do that by right-clicking on the banner and choosing the "Set banner" option. If this error is preventing you from doing so, navigate to the F95Checker data folder and replace the image manually.

If you manage to locate offending thread, attach link or thread ID in your next message.

Luci3per

Apr 5, 2023
It's a bug caused by abnormal image files. As a workaround, you can identify the game or games triggering this error and replace the banner image. You can do that by right-clicking on the banner and choosing the "Set banner" option. If this error is preventing you from doing so, navigate to the F95Checker data folder and replace the image manually.

If you manage to locate offending thread, attach link or thread ID in your next message.

Thank you for your help. Replacing the image manually helped. But I had to replace the image with another one. The original image, even when downloaded manually, caused the same errors. Here is the thread...
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-summon-v1-0-crazysky3d.165448/
Thank you very much again ...

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
I've tested solution suggested in and it appears to have resolved the issue(at least with thread mentioned above).
WillyJL, please consider increasing MAX_TEXT_CHUNK to a more reasonable value.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I've done more research and it is an Asus X54C with a K54C motherboard with integrated Intel HD Graphics card. I guess I'm not going to get my laptop work with your tool (which really sux).

I'm further besieged with a very slow WiFi connection and SonicWall blocks which prevents me using it on my desktop. I wonder if anybody has any suggestions?

Edit: I am fairly knowledgeable regarding computers yet I have never used a VPN which I think will get me around this issue, but I've never used a VPN and have no clue on how to use it.

Edit again: FYI I have used Tor to get here, in case you were wondering.

Last edited:

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
very slow WiFi connection and SonicWall blocks
Interesting, are you trying to use it at work?

I think VPN will get me around this issue
If the firewall is blacklisting certain IPs, it might work, but if it's operating in whitelist mode, there's a chance that your VPN IPs will be blocked as well.

but I've never used a VPN and have no clue on how to use it.
It's just a matter of downloading a client and clicking 'Connect.' Once the VPN is enabled, all your traffic will be routed through their servers. Any free VPN will do; I can recommend .

Reactions: GrammerCop

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Interesting, are you trying to use it at work?
No. My new home. Grrr...

If the firewall is blacklisting certain IPs, it might work, but if it's operating in whitelist mode, there's a chance that your VPN IPs will be blocked as well.
No clue.

It's just a matter of downloading a client and clicking 'Connect.' Once the VPN is enabled, all your traffic will be routed through their servers. Any free VPN will do; I can recommend .
I can give it a try, but HOW do I use it?
Edit: Never mind. I was able to use it. Thanks for your responses.

Last edited:

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
I don't know why exactly but this tool seems to be very confusing for my pc
First try starting it didn't work at all, window opened and closed itself in less then a second, wanted to ask about it and make some screenshots beforehand and was not able to do any screenshots at all no matter what (snipping tool didn't work, windows game bar or w/e its called didn't work, even the "print" key didn't work) thats why I decided to reboot.
After rebooting the pc it startet "normally" but it was insanely laggy after I touched the search bar in the bottom, had to kill the task manually via task manager. Rebooted again and now it seems to work *fingers crossed*

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know why exactly but this tool seems to be very confusing for my pc
First try starting it didn't work at all, window opened and closed itself in less then a second, wanted to ask about it and make some screenshots beforehand and was not able to do any screenshots at all no matter what (snipping tool didn't work, windows game bar or w/e its called didn't work, even the "print" key didn't work) thats why I decided to reboot.
After rebooting the pc it startet "normally" but it was insanely laggy after I touched the search bar in the bottom, had to kill the task manually via task manager. Rebooted again and now it seems to work *fingers crossed*
Well, I haven't had much trouble with the tool. This is a fantastic tool for managing all my games. I've been away from my computer for several months and it only took several days to get all my games updated. That includes the time it took me to set up a VPN to get around the firewall on the extremely slow public WiFi.

All I can say is if you are still having trouble, go ahead and post it here and I'm sure someone will try to help you.

Reactions: Bamzor and WillyJL

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I didn't find if this was suggested.

1. It would be nice to have the option to merge/group multiple games. For example, I merge/group three games: "Game G," "Game T," "Game Z." I press "sort by name," and all the games are arranged by name, but grouped games stays together

301.png

And so with other sorting methods, the merged/grouped games always stay together.

This kind of merging/grouping would prevent similar games, or games grouped by personal criteria, from scattering throughout the list and would provide extra navigation tools.
By merging/grouping games, they would always stay together regardless of any sorting manipulations.
  1. 1. It would also be good to be able to collapse grouped games 3021.png

2. It would also be great to add the option to pin games, so that pinned games are always at the top, and pinned games can be manually reordered. For example, I want "Game O" to be at the top, "Game U" in the second position, and "Game R" in the third.

302.png

Last edited:

ascsd

Jul 26, 2021
I didn't find if this was suggested.

1. It would be nice to have the option to merge/group multiple games. For example, I merge/group three games: "Game G," "Game T," "Game Z." I press "sort by name," and all the games are arranged by name, but grouped games stays together

View attachment 3249078

And so with other sorting methods, the merged/grouped games always stay together.

This kind of merging/grouping would prevent similar games, or games grouped by personal criteria, from scattering throughout the list and would provide extra navigation tools.

By merging/grouping games, they would always stay together regardless of any sorting manipulations.

2. It would also be great to add the option to pin games, so that pinned games are always at the top, and pinned games can be manually reordered. For example, I want "Game O" to be at the top, "Game U" in the second position, and "Game R" in the third.

View attachment 3248046
for #1, its not the same but atleast it will allow you to group games
you can try using labels, then if you click the 3 vertical column icon in the bottom it will show the games in each label group

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
for #1, its not the same but atleast it will allow you to group games
you can try using labels, then if you click the 3 vertical column icon in the bottom it will show the games in each label group
I know about that. You said it right, its not the same at all. I use 2-3 labels per game, so even there it won't show what I need.
Also for me the most convenient display is the standard list, or whatever it's called.

For example I have 19 "Dumb Koala" games, and I want them always grouped together in the list. and no matter if I sort the list by "name", by "lasr updated", by "last added", I want this group to be together.

Last edited:
Reactions: ascsd

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
Constantly getting this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 1038, in _bootstrap_inner
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 975, in run
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\sync_thread.py", line 19, in run_loop
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\imagehelper.py", line 112, in reload
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3277, in open
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3263, in _open_core
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 117, in __init__
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 734, in _open
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 203, in call
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 569, in chunk_zTXt
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 150, in _safe_zlib_decompress
ValueError: Decompressed Data Too Large

and many, many games with blank or Invalid image?

Any fix for these issues?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Constantly getting this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 1038, in _bootstrap_inner
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\threading.py", line 975, in run
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\sync_thread.py", line 19, in run_loop
File "D:\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\imagehelper.py", line 112, in reload
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3277, in open
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3263, in _open_core
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 117, in __init__
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 734, in _open
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 203, in call
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 569, in chunk_zTXt
File "C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Python\3.11.2\x64\Lib\site-packages\PIL\PngImagePlugin.py", line 150, in _safe_zlib_decompress
ValueError: Decompressed Data Too Large

and many, many games with blank or Invalid image?

Any fix for these issues?
I'm getting the same error during application start. What I have been doing is to close and restart the tool. This (for me) usually fixes it.

If I still get the error, I close all other programs and then try again. Other than that, can't help.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes