Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

hidden_agenda

Dec 8, 2018
I'm not sure where the issue lies, possibly on my end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The error seems to occur if you've never used and logged in via the previous versions. The only exceptions that show are

$ python "E:\System\Games\VN\Tools\F95CheckerV7.0dev2\Python (src)\F95Checker.pyw"
Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR to enable platform plugin controlled per-screen factors.
QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS to set per-screen DPI.
QT_SCALE_FACTOR to set the application global scale factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
The error seems to occur if you've never used and logged in via the previous versions.
I mentioned that in the first message in the dm conversation but yes you are correct, I still need to implement some stuff

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Clicked on Switch to Background: Swtch, and crashed with
C:\F95Checker>C:\Python39\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\F95Checker\F95Checker.py\Background.pyw': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Not going to be requesting Beta Access because I just don't have time for it right now. But that it's in beta now means we're getting closer and closer to the release and I can't wait!

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Clicked on Switch to Background: Swtch, and crashed with
yea, all versions using tkinter (all public gui versions for now) are kinda badly put together... this was my first gui and yea lets be honest its bad... im working on 7.0 and that is much better but i still have to finish and im not working on it currently as im very busy lately, but when i finish it will fix all those small and stupid issues

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Tried this tool and i have some requests:

1)Next to the name of the game can you please put a 'Notes' button so we can write our own notes for a game to remind us why we haven't played the current version yet. i usually play games with optional NTR later so just to remind me that i ignored this game for now because of optional NTR will be helpful.

2)there are some games like whose full name of the update is not visible. only "Ch. XI Revamped" is visible instead of "Ch. XI Revamped 1-5".

3)is it possible to add a line between games to differentiate them easily?

4)please add an option to batch add games if possible.

NiQ

Jan 30, 2019
btw guys if you getting error like this "the current numpy installation fails to pass a sanity check"
be sure to downgrade it:

pip install numpy==1.19.3

because latest version have some bugs

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Tried this tool and i have some requests:

1)Next to the name of the game can you please put a 'Notes' button so we can write our own notes for a game to remind us why we haven't played the current version yet. i usually play games with optional NTR later so just to remind me that i ignored this game for now because of optional NTR will be helpful.

2)there are some games like whose full name of the update is not visible. only "Ch. XI Revamped" is visible instead of "Ch. XI Revamped 1-5".

5) A notification button to see information of last updates of the added games in the list.
for example " Game X got updated to version Y "

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I'll put this out there more clearly just to clear expectations: I'm currently very busy with school, personal life and other stuff I'm working on so I'm not focusing on this project. I am by no means abandoning it, it's simply not my main priority right now

nice idea, will add to planned features

both addressed in 7.0, check the spoiler in the original post. game versions now will always be shown fully and rows have alternating colors for better readability
already planned
5) A notification button to see information of last updates of the added games in the list.
for example " Game X got updated to version Y "
already in 7.0, just a popup after refresh that only comes up if at least 1 game was updated
Hello, can i join beta test also?
sure

d_pedestrian i can also add you to the beta for 7.0 if you're interested

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes