Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Hunteraulo

Jan 21, 2022
Hello again,
The CTRL+A shortcut doesn't work on AZERTY keyboard, I tried doing CTRL+Q and it works but it's not intuitive for AZERTY keyboard users.
I think it takes the position and not the letter

EDIT: for search bar

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Hey WillyJL, it would be nice to add a warning saying that the app will automatically re-open after it finished updating cause I accidentally opened it before it re-opened and it messed everything up. Not a huge problem, just a QoL feature.

Reactions: WillyJL

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Just seeing nouveau gives me flashbacks... have you tried with nvidia?
Nope.

Last time i tried to install nVidia as main GPU (had it like that once before), my laptop ended with only VESA drivers for the intel iGPU and nothing for the dGPU, so i avoided it this time.
Nouveau is still better than reinstalling again and again cause there's no clear way for my config (alone the missing systemd is nowadays rare) to install nvidia in a good way.
I mean, nowadays there is no xorg.conf needed and the nvidia installer tells me to make one with a deprecated tool? (and no, that nvidia xorg.conf didn't work at all)
That open driver was good enough for now. Blender 3.9, SketchUp 2017 via wine and Windows 7 in VirtualBox worked. Ren'Py and a few Unity games worked too (if a linux binary was there).

P.S: sorry for rambling about nvidia but i had to say it as a reason why i use nouveau
EDIT: Didn't see the 9.2.1. Will extend this if tested in a few minutes

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Nope.

Last time i tried to install nVidia as main GPU (had it like that once before), my laptop ended with only VESA drivers for the intel iGPU and nothing for the dGPU, so i avoided it this time.
Nouveau is still better than reinstalling again and again cause there's no clear way for my config (alone the missing systemd is nowadays rare) to install nvidia in a good way.
I mean, nowadays there is no xorg.conf needed and the nvidia installer tells me to make one with a deprecated tool? (and no, that nvidia xorg.conf didn't work at all)
That open driver was good enough for now. Blender 3.9, SketchUp 2017 via wine and Windows 7 in VirtualBox worked. Ren'Py and a few Unity games worked too (if a linux binary was there).

P.S: sorry for rambling about nvidia but i had to say it as a reason why i use nouveau
EDIT: Didn't see the 9.2.1. Will extend this if tested in a few minutes
alright then i understand. what was the last beta you tried that worked?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Hello again,
The CTRL+A shortcut doesn't work on AZERTY keyboard, I tried doing CTRL+Q and it works but it's not intuitive for AZERTY keyboard users.
I think it takes the position and not the letter

EDIT: for search bar
thats an issue in upstream imgui / opengl / glfw, not much i can do unfortunately

batblue

Sep 6, 2021
I'm having issues with 9.2.1 (and maybe 9.2, which I skipped) on macOS. The app bounces in the dock for a while (initializing, I imagine), and then closes. Here's what's in log.txt:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/__startup__.py", line 113, in run
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py", line 15, in run
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 79, in <module>
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 54, in main
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/gui.py", line 162, in __init__
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/gui.py", line 324, in refresh_fonts
  File "/Users/runner/hostedtoolcache/Python/3.10.5/x64/lib/python3.10/site-packages/imgui/integrations/opengl.py", line 76, in refresh_font_texture
  File "src/latebind.pyx", line 39, in OpenGL_accelerate.latebind.LateBind.__call__
  File "src/wrapper.pyx", line 318, in OpenGL_accelerate.wrapper.Wrapper.__call__
  File "src/wrapper.pyx", line 311, in OpenGL_accelerate.wrapper.Wrapper.__call__
  File "src/errorchecker.pyx", line 58, in OpenGL_accelerate.errorchecker._ErrorChecker.glCheckError
OpenGL.error.GLError: GLError(
    err = 1281,
    description = b'invalid value',
    baseOperation = glTexImage2D,
    pyArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
        b'\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xf...,
    ),
    cArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
        b'\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xff\xff\xff\x00\xf...,
    ),
    cArguments = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    )
)
Unclosed client session
client_session: <aiohttp.client.ClientSession object at 0x11b45a830>
This is on an M1 Mac, so it's probably something weird about whatever OpenGL drivers they cobbled together for the M1's GPU. I'm not sure what, though. 9.1 ran fine, so maybe it's something new in the code.

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
alright then i understand. what was the last beta you tried that worked?
good thing i added it in that post: was the last one.
Had to reinstall shortly after (unrelated) and GitHub wants me every time to verify by mail which google has choosen to change for 'unsecure' apps so i never tried it again.
EDIT: 9.2.1 has the same error for me

Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I'm having issues with 9.2.1 (and maybe 9.2, which I skipped) on macOS. The app bounces in the dock for a while (initializing, I imagine), and then closes. Here's what's in log.txt:

Code:
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/__startup__.py", line 113, in run
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py", line 15, in run
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 79, in <module>
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/gui.py", line 162, in __init__
  File "/Users/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/gui.py", line 324, in refresh_fonts
  File "/Users/runner/hostedtoolcache/Python/3.10.5/x64/lib/python3.10/site-packages/imgui/integrations/opengl.py", line 76, in refresh_font_texture
  File "src/latebind.pyx", line 39, in OpenGL_accelerate.latebind.LateBind.__call__
  File "src/errorchecker.pyx", line 58, in OpenGL_accelerate.errorchecker._ErrorChecker.glCheckError
    err = 1281,
    pyArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    ),
    cArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    ),
    cArguments = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    )
)
Unclosed client session
This is on an M1 Mac, so it's probably something weird about whatever OpenGL drivers they cobbled together for the M1's GPU. I'm not sure what, though. 9.1 ran fine, so maybe it's something new in the code.
might be something that went wrong in auto update?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Hey. I'm having an issue after updating 9.2.1 which is shown in the image. After adding a game I get an error. Hope you can fix it.
9.2.2 is up, to auto update try right clicking the refresh button and click only notifs, this will prompt the uppdate

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
the error that windows gives is also not exactly enough information to be useful, and thats all ive got to worrk with. the rpc uses port 57095 and something else on your system is using or blocking that port. thats all we know. those are some common causes. might also be windows being retarded. not my fault that the most common desktop operating system is made by imbeciles
It's called a firewall for a reason. So what do you use on 57095, are they all UDP calls? If I make a firewall exception what would it need to say.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019

Code:
    err = 1281,
    pyArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    ),
    cArgs = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    ),
    cArguments = (
        GL_TEXTURE_2D,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_RGBA,
        GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
    )
)
Unclosed client session
found the issue, also managed to replicate it. i added icons to the big font and now it overflows the texture buffer. didnt notice it because i dont have gui scaling on, so i neever reached the buffer pixel limit

• Wow
Reactions: batblue
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes