Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

ascsd

Jul 26, 2021
Since updating to 9.2.3, getting the msg Failed to fetch the latest F95Checker release information. on every run.
Been trying a few times over the past 30 mins to see if it stops but happens every time

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
I have the same problem. Full refresh fixes it temporarily but it keeps happening after I open it again.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Since updating to 9.2.3, getting the msg Failed to fetch the latest F95Checker release information. on every run.
Been trying a few times over the past 30 mins to see if it stops but happens every time
Ughhh

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Omg I can’t believe this. Basically yesterday someone had an error, and while fixing it I had to invert the error check in order to manually trigger it since I couldn’t reproduce it... and I committed with the inverted check.

• Haha
Reactions: ascsd

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I would like to apologize for the absolute train wreck that 9.2.x was, every single fix introduced another bug, and it was all due to distraction. Even though 9.3 in particular has very little change in it, I feel like its stable enough (only 3 bugs left on my bug tracker are niche errors each experienced by 1 single user) and it is how 9.0 should have been, so I bumped to 9.3 to dissociate it from the disaster that 9.2.x was.

9.3 is up, if you are on 9.2.3 you will have to update manually. From previous 9.x versions auto update might or might not work. I myself am ashamed that I managed to fuck this up so badly, again I am truly sorry, especially considering some of you put so much trust in me to make very generous donations and I feel like I’m letting everyone down. Here’s hoping I can manage to not fuck up further

Hunteraulo

Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I just saw your message about the last release, it's normal to have bugs. Anyway, thanks for your investment on this project.

You should create a beta channel for updates and use us to give you feedback.

And a discord would be cool too :)

Reactions: WillyJL

London233

Mar 19, 2019
Hi there!

While refreshing, I get an error:
a connection request to f95zone has failed:
ClientConnectionError: Cannot connect to host static.f95zone.to:443 ssl:False
I tried to change number of workers, timeout value. Disabling firewall/antivirus also does not help.
F95Zone is accessible and opens without VPN

f95checker version: 9.3 (since 9.0)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Hi there!

While refreshing, I get an error:

I tried to change number of workers, timeout value. Disabling firewall/antivirus also does not help.
F95Zone is accessible and opens without VPN

f95checker version: 9.3 (since 9.0)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you send me in dm your db.sqlite3?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
after some trial and error - looks like whole 9.x is broken for me, reason 9.0 was working cuz there were still some configs from 8.5, but installing (or even auto updating?) 9.1 broke everything
clean install of both 9.0 and 9.1 results in connection error, neither even ask me for a login
clean install of 8.5 works just fine, installing 9.0 after that used to work (supposedly, i was using 9.0 to this moment without problems), but now everything brakes into connection error (while 8.5 still works even on updated(?) db)
so yeah, dunno what to do with all that, looks like it's back to 8.5 for me
Wait so when you installed 9.0 you dropped into the existing 8.5 folder? Cos if that’s the case it could be some .dll file that was bundled with 8.5 but not with 9.0... I did radically change the bundling system with 9.0 after all

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
Well I'm having a weird new issue, I can't see the GUI anymore. I can see the app in the taskbar and switch between BG and GUI in the notification area but no GUI actually appears on the screen :oops:

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Well I'm having a weird new issue, I can't see the GUI anymore. I can see the app in the taskbar and switch between BG and GUI in the notification area but no GUI actually appears on the screen :oops:
Ah, so that issue is back. Send me your imgui.ini (in the data folder, check FAQ) then try to delete it, that should fix it and I can look more into it

Reactions: Noctie666
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes