"Something went wrong while parsing thread 133108:
KeyError: 'ai-cg'

More Info:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "x\a\F95Checker\F95Checker\modules\parser.py", line 303, in thread
File "x\windows\Python\3.11.1\x64\Lib\enum.py", line 793, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'ai-cg'

~ note: I replaced stuff with 'x'.
Forum added ai-cg tag, update is pending release. You can get latest beta if you want (see FAQ)

Reactions: Maiuw2

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
hm... looks like the login window is broken again... if you want to get it to work in the meantime, you can log in on a windows / linux pc, then copy over the db.sqlite3 file (see FAQ), otherwise just wait until i find a fix
I have the same issue on Ventura (latest version, 13.2.1)

Don't know if it can help, but I get these errors in the log file everytime I try to do a refresh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
am aware, update is not ready yet
yep got it too
1677283883603.png
can't do full recheck now. What surprised me tho is that i wasn't logged in but checker wouldn't say that was an error

edit: can't do any update anymore...

Last edited:

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
yep got it too
View attachment 2416770
can't do full recheck now. What surprised me tho is that i wasn't logged in but checker wouldn't say that was an error

edit: can't do any update anymore...
issue is in full recheck, if you were doing fast rechecks up intil now, you wouldnt have had the issue. use latest beta or wait for update. its almost ready, maybe 1-2 days

Reactions: GAB

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
issue is in full recheck, if you were doing fast rechecks up intil now, you wouldnt have had the issue. use latest beta or wait for update. its almost ready, maybe 1-2 days
if you mean fast recheck as in right click and recheck a single thread, that is not possible. but anyway, I can wait 2-3 days as long as all the missed threads are caught by your software, which shouldn't be an issue :p

Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
if you mean fast recheck as in right click and recheck a single thread, that is not possible. but anyway, I can wait 2-3 days as long as all the missed threads are caught by your software, which shouldn't be an issue :p
Nah fast recheck is when it just checks version number (it previously checked for redirects, from 10.1.1 it checks for version numbers at a specific api. If version changed, or 7+ days passed since last one, a full check happens, where it grabs the forum thread... tags are in the thread, and it doesn’t know what ai-cg is

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way to modify the details (particularly version #) of custom games or do they need to be removed and re-added to accomplish this? I know one can use the Notes field but being able to manually update the version number that's shown as part of the name would be useful IMO.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Is there any way to modify the details (particularly version #) of custom games or do they need to be removed and re-added to accomplish this? I know one can use the Notes field but being able to manually update the version number that's shown as part of the name would be useful IMO.
There’s a custom tab my guy xD

Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
In light of the recent ai-cg tag addition, do you have any ideas going forward on dealing with added tags proactively?

I know the Great Tag System Overhaul has been Coming Soon for years, but it would be quite a fiasco if it finally happened and the tool wasn't prepared to deal with it. :eek:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Hate to add to the feature request count, as obviously beggars can't be choosers, but having the option to favorite specific games you want to come back to and quickly sort by these favorites would be a useful tool for culling a larger game library. In my use of this app, I've tended to add any games that catch my eye in order to track and archive them, but obviously some games stand out more than others, but can get washed away by more frequently updated games (especially completed games). Both the installed and personal rating systems can somewhat serve the same purpose, but neither quite fits (e.g. feels weird to personal rate a game you haven't even played yet).

Also, adding "open folder" to the main overall menu would be helpful in my personal use case (or a very ambitious solution, customization for what elements show on the main screen). I often keep a save guide in the game's folder, and as a result, I often have to click into the full game info pop up element to access that settings. Another option would be having a direct button to pair to launch a paired txt doc with the game whenever it is booted up, like a saved template for what should be launched/opened when a game is launched, but this is getting more ambitious. Obviously can be done manually with a few more clicks though, so it's not a big deal.

Thanks for the excellent work and tool as always.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Also, adding "open folder" to the main overall menu would be helpful in my personal use case (or a very ambitious solution, customization for what elements show on the main screen). I often keep a save guide in the game's folder, and as a result, I often have to click into the full game info pop up element to access that settings. Another option would be having a direct button to pair to launch a paired txt doc with the game whenever it is booted up, like a saved template for what should be launched/opened when a game is launched, but this is getting more ambitious. Obviously can be done manually with a few more clicks though, so it's not a big deal.
Read FAQ on customizing interface

Hate to add to the feature request count, as obviously beggars can't be choosers, but having the option to favorite specific games you want to come back to and quickly sort by these favorites would be a useful tool for culling a larger game library. In my use of this app, I've tended to add any games that catch my eye in order to track and archive them, but obviously some games stand out more than others, but can get washed away by more frequently updated games (especially completed games). Both the installed and personal rating systems can somewhat serve the same purpose, but neither quite fits (e.g. feels weird to personal rate a game you haven't even played yet).
you can use the label system. crate a label in the sidebar, apply to games with right click menu or info popup

Reactions: Big Daddy
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes