RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FacefuckMadness-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I thought at least technically they're synonyms. Do you think I should change the OP?
To quote: "NTR is NeToRare, or in Kanji, [寝取られ], and means 'cheating with', referring to the act itself rather than to an individual (the way it was explained to me was that it's the difference between saying 'It's a robbery!' vs. 'It's a robber!'), and it is based off of Netorareru [寝取られる], which is the passive form of Netoru, and can be conjugated further, eg. kanojo ga yuujin ni netorareru [彼女が友人に寝取られる], which basically translates to, 'The girlfriend is netoru'd by a friend'. We can see this proven by looking at the root word Netoru [寝取る], which also forms the root for Netori [寝取り] and Netorase [寝取らせ], and means solely, 'to sleep with a girl (or guy) that's already sleeping with someone else', aka cheating. Netori (Could be abbreviated as NTI, but has no formally or informally recognized abbreviation in English as of yet) is the active form of cheating, meaning literally, 'stealing someone else's partner'. Netorase (could be abbreviated as NTS, but has no formally or informally recognized abbreviation in English as of yet) is the causative form of Netoru, meaning letting or forcing someone to netoru someone; this could be something like the storyline of the H-game Euphoria, where rape is forced by threat of execution, to something where a couple goes to a bar, finds someone that they want the wife (or husband; it's equal opportunity) to fuck, and they take them home so the other can watch (and maybe fuck their partner afterwards, depending on the extent of the fetish)."

In short, it's mostly people going, "But it's all just cheating so just label it all NTR" that have caused the massive confusion over the term.

Reactions: XxCthulhuCultistxX

Autarch85

Sep 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me the name of "Elena"? (the RL model) - Not sure if it's all the same, but the "Capture4" movie - I need to find more of her :D

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me the name of "Elena"? (the RL model) - Not sure if it's all the same, but the "Capture4" movie - I need to find more of her :D
Elena is portrayed by Abella Danger. Quite surprised you didn't know her, since she's been in top-10 for many years already. Well, I guess you're a lucky one then, cause she's got a lot of videos behind, waiting for you to watch them for the first time, hehe. Btw, the full version of the clip you've mentioned is fire indeed. It's named "Abella Danger - A Love Hate Fuck Relationship" and was produced by Brazzers. Have a good wank!

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
What is the password of the update only rar file?
I didn't use any passwords, I believe it's something that dropmefiles has done by itself. After I tried to download the file by myself, the site said that the password you should use it "123". Hope this helps.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game blows dicks.....badly
Your mini games suck. The story is non existent and the grind is present, despite the devs pleadings.
F-

• Angry
Reactions: Amariithynar

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
This game blows dicks.....badly
Your mini games suck. The story is non existent and the grind is present, despite the devs pleadings.
F-
Who said the game would have a story, my friend? It's a sandbox game with different activities and seperate events and questlines. Mr. Cooney's storyline, on the other hand, may be something you're looking for. And yeah, you'd probably face a couple of failed skillchecks during the playthrough, but I guess we simply have different definitions of grind. Sorry to hear that, and thanks for your time anyway!

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
guitar for a teen who is in that clip?
Found it for you, here you go, fella: Kingky Bitch69 - Getting my throat roughly fucked in different positions until I get cum dumped on my slutty face
(Still not sure if I can provide any external links here, sorry, but it should be really easy to google)

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
whats the code for the 0.58v? I already try every code before me

In the future, you can inspect the element / source, since this is an HTML game.

PATREON2 is what you can search for, or you can scroll through "cheat."

As the game gets more updates, hopefully the dev manages to mask or hide this sort of stuff, or add in different methods for entering in cheats.

Some games require a Patreon login or other logins that are semi attached to the game. Granted coding that stuff in, isn't always fun. Some people might have template for it, that others can use.

Reactions: jjparker123

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
In the future, you can inspect the element / source, since this is an HTML game.

PATREON2 is what you can search for, or you can scroll through "cheat."

As the game gets more updates, hopefully the dev manages to mask or hide this sort of stuff, or add in different methods for entering in cheats.

Some games require a Patreon login or other logins that are semi attached to the game. Granted coding that stuff in, isn't always fun. Some people might have template for it, that others can use.
I'm not sure on which side you are, soldier...

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
elseif $code is "join-my-discord-cmon">>Correct! Gallery @@color:green;unlocked@@! Cheat mode @@color:green;unlocked@@! Special scenes @@color:green;unlocked@@! Cheat level [3/3]<<set $cheat to 3>><<

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroterian
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes