MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
How do i impliment the cheats?
I'm not sure what you mean by impliment but I publish all the latest cheat codes on my Patreon and Boosty pages, you just have to subscribe, copy the needed code and paste it into a text field on Home > Phone > Activate a supporter code

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure you're not playing on an outdated savefile without patching it right in the game?
I am sure I did the patch - there is no option showing anywhere to do it.
I loaded my previous save again, clicked the "Patch your save file!". It seemed to do it okay and clicked continue.
If I then go back to the basement I still get the same thing - only a back button and told need to hire a construction team.
Unpatched save attached.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
I am sure I did the patch - there is no option showing anywhere to do it.
I loaded my previous save again, clicked the "Patch your save file!". It seemed to do it okay and clicked continue.
If I then go back to the basement I still get the same thing - only a back button and told need to hire a construction team.
Unpatched save attached.
Oh dang. I see it now. Just as I was afraid. It looks like the save is from version 0.4, means you've skipped 0.45. Basically the thing is in-game patching only works if you upload a save file strictly from a previous version, not earlier. Sheesh, thanks to you I just realized this as a problem and already figured out how to fix it. Thank you so much, that's literally why I ask my players to communicate and give feedback!

As for you, I've made a Use this .html, overwriting the existing one. This will simply combine changes from both 0.45 and 0.50, so now if you click "patch your savefile!", it'd work. Also, there's a little something added as a new starting screen, consider this as a little peek at the next version.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
FACEFUCK MADNESS v0.54 EARLY ACCESS
is already available for my Patreon and Boosty supporters!

Changelog:

>New location added: stripclub!
>6 new long procedurally generated scenes for girls from the strip club!
>Michelle's new event!
>8 new free scenes in total
>2 new supporters-only scenes, as usual
>Quest Hub added
>Tutorial section & tips added!
>The game now consists of 700,000 characters of code and text!
>Bugfixes

To try it out, make sure:
- that you're my $5+ supporter
- you've joined my Discord server
- you've got a supporter role (if not, dm me!)

Then just check the ffm-early-access channel!

Public release in 3 days.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FacefuckMadness-0.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Geeby

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
The Michelle’s family videos aren’t loading, could you take a look please?
Woah, that's... May I ask if you use PC or a phone? I just tested it on my website, and it's kinda... strange. When I try it on my PC, everything is okay, and if I go directly, the video loads. But on my iPhone I can't see the videos, and even the direct link doesn't work. I have zero idea what's wrong.

UPD: Seems like the issue is that they were taken directly from PH without being converted or anything. Oh damn...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes