MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Quick question. Is ther e a chance of adding the cop that u facefucked to your harem.
Unfortunately, no, although I really enjoyed the scene while writing it, since I have a kink on lady cops. Maybe in future quests of Mr. Cooney's gang there will be other policewomen.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
how to Enslave her [WIP]
WIP means Work in progress, so it's not functioning in the current version of the game. But I have some happy news: the coming 0.5 update will finally implement the feature of enslaving randomly generated girls from Teender!

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

JOJO1919

Jan 16, 2023
WIP means Work in progress, so it's not functioning in the current version of the game. But I have some happy news: the coming 0.5 update will finally implement the feature of enslaving randomly generated girls from Teender!
Thanks

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
FACEFUCK MADNESS v0.45 EARLY ACCESS
is already available for my Patreon and Boosty supporters!

Changelog:

>3 new random encounters
>2 new supporters-only scenes, as usual
>The enslavement of randomly generated Teender girls is finally implemented!
>New location, basement, had been added as MC's house improvement to keep the enslaved NPCs there
>The Memory minigame now works a lot better with new card-flipping logic
>The game's size has been significantly reduced to only 355MB (thanks to Hordragg, the only thing I did is adding some missing files)
>The game now consists of 570,000 characters of code and text
>A lot of bugs fixed

To try it out, make sure:
- that you're my $5+ supporter
- you've joined my Discord server
- you've got a supporter role (if not, dm me!)

Then just check the ffm-early-access channel!

Public release in 3 days.

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something or if this is an issue with the latest release but whenever I click on any location all I get is a description and a line saying I should raise my stat to 20 something despite having 100 in every stat.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something or if this is an issue with the latest release but whenever I click on any location all I get is a description and a line saying I should raise my stat to 20 something despite having 100 in every stat.
You sure you come there at the right time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes