Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
You ought to crop the videos to remove the watermark. Shotcut has a filter called Spot Remover for this. For better immersion.

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
FACEFUCK MADNESS v0.45 EARLY ACCESS
is already available for my Patreon and Boosty supporters!

Changelog:

>3 new random encounters
>2 new supporters-only scenes, as usual
>The enslavement of randomly generated Teender girls is finally implemented!
>New location, basement, had been added as MC's house improvement to keep the enslaved NPCs there
>The Memory minigame now works a lot better with new card-flipping logic
>The game's size has been significantly reduced to only 355MB (thanks to Hordragg, the only thing I did is adding some missing files)
>The game now consists of 570,000 characters of code and text
>A lot of bugs fixed

To try it out, make sure:
- that you're my $5+ supporter
- you've joined my Discord server
- you've got a supporter role (if not, dm me!)

Then just check the ffm-early-access channel!

Public release in 3 days.
Found that with Anastasia capture process, one video was not playing:
Code:
Line 1762 contains 2 "/" and should be 1 (after video link)
<div class="prose">You take a chair and put your leg on it. And like that, standing much higher, you shove your dick back into Anastasia's throat. She gasps and struggles, but you don't stop. You begin to fuck her throat with short strokes.</div> <div class="pic"><video loop autoplay muted  src="pics/people/anastasia/capture2.mp4"/ /></div>

Should be:
<div class="prose">You take a chair and put your leg on it. And like that, standing much higher, you shove your dick back into Anastasia's throat. She gasps and struggles, but you don't stop. You begin to fuck her throat with short strokes.</div> <div class="pic"><video loop autoplay muted  src="pics/people/anastasia/capture2.mp4" /></div>
Not certain if you already caught it but letting you know in case not!
Cool game btw!

Last edited:
Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Found that with Anastasia capture process, one video was not playing:
Code:
Line 1762 contains 2 "/" and should be 1 (after video link)
<div class="prose">You take a chair and put your leg on it. And like that, standing much higher, you shove your dick back into Anastasia's throat. She gasps and struggles, but you don't stop. You begin to fuck her throat with short strokes.</div> <div class="pic"><video loop autoplay muted  src="pics/people/anastasia/capture2.mp4"/ /></div>

Should be:
<div class="prose">You take a chair and put your leg on it. And like that, standing much higher, you shove your dick back into Anastasia's throat. She gasps and struggles, but you don't stop. You begin to fuck her throat with short strokes.</div> <div class="pic"><video loop autoplay muted  src="pics/people/anastasia/capture2.mp4" /></div>
Not certain if you already caught it but letting you know in case not!
Cool game btw!
Oh, thanks for catching it, really!

Reactions: Great Pleasures

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Not sure if I hit a bug or something. I loaded an old save and clicked the link to patch it. It seemed to work fine, but I can't seems to access any of the events for new girls. For example it's Monday morning, but when I go to the cafe it just says:

"A peaceful cafe near downtown. Cheapest trashy coffee, uncomfortable chairs, rude staff. How can this even be better?

Every Monday morning this place fills with dozends of office workers. Maybe you'll have a chance of meeting someone? (You should increase your Intellect skill up to 20 to have a chance for success!)"

But like I said, it's Monday morning and my intelligence skill is at 62... So, either I'm missing something super basic (it has been a while since I last played) or I don't seem to be able to access the event?

Edit: on closer inspection it looks like the quest tracker says I've already got Lana, but she's not available at the house. So it looks like there's definitely a bug or something

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Not sure if I hit a bug or something. I loaded an old save and clicked the link to patch it. It seemed to work fine, but I can't seems to access any of the events for new girls. For example it's Monday morning, but when I go to the cafe it just says:

"A peaceful cafe near downtown. Cheapest trashy coffee, uncomfortable chairs, rude staff. How can this even be better?

Every Monday morning this place fills with dozends of office workers. Maybe you'll have a chance of meeting someone? (You should increase your Intellect skill up to 20 to have a chance for success!)"

But like I said, it's Monday morning and my intelligence skill is at 62... So, either I'm missing something super basic (it has been a while since I last played) or I don't seem to be able to access the event?

Edit: on closer inspection it looks like the quest tracker says I've already got Lana, but she's not available at the house. So it looks like there's definitely a bug or something
You sure the save was from 0.4? Cause if it's older, it's not meant to work. But if it's from 0.4, then it looks like I've missed something.

Just wondering, any plans to make the memory game time longer than 15 seconds?
I had some thoughts on creating a difficulty range from those minigames. For now, I can advise picking Intellect as your main stat on the character creation screen, this will add extra 5 seconds.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
are you chyoa writer?
No, but I'm familiar with the site and some fiction from there. I especially enjoyed Blowjob Universe, although it wasn't an inspiration for me: I've known about it from one of this thread's messages, therefore after the initial release of Facefuck Madness.

Mükemmel

Dec 31, 2017
No, but I'm familiar with the site and some fiction from there. I especially enjoyed Blowjob Universe, although it wasn't an inspiration for me: I've known about it from one of this thread's messages, therefore after the initial release of Facefuck Madness.
I thought you were Blowjob Universe author :D i was the one telling about that, Blowjob Universe author was planning to make a game

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
FACEFUCK MADNESS v0.50 EARLY ACCESS
is already available for my Patreon and Boosty supporters!

Changelog:

>New location added: buy stuff to improve your skills!
>New character, Amelia the mall cashier, added!
>2 new random encounters
>7 new free scenes in total
>2 new supporters-only scenes, as usual
>A little re-work of the starting bonus system's done
>The game now consists of 610,000 characters of code and text
>Bugfixes

To try it out, make sure:
- that you're my $5+ supporter
- you've joined my Discord server
- you've got a supporter role (if not, dm me!)

Then just check the ffm-early-access channel!

Public release in 3 days.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FacefuckMadness-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Trojan detected in mega link :)
Antiviruses are generally not good with stuff uploaded and downloaded by regular users. I also heard the problem with Mega is in the way Mega crypts the files. After all, there're 3 other download sources, feel free to check all of them and choose the safest option!

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes