Unity Completed Factions: Crystals of Control Demo [The Anax]

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Indeed! I also, on the OP, added links to all my completed games! I can only hope to corrupt and perverse a few more souls around here! MWA HA HA HA!

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
OK now my review of your game. im kinda let down anax :( i was kinda hoping when you posted all these cool pics and stuff of your game it was going to be like your vn but in game format but at last its not :(
Other wise it a nice short game i didnt have any issues when i ran all 3 toons. my only issue is u made the sucbus board when you pick her a little to hard. as its quicker to defeat your oppent on the other two.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
OK now my review of your game. im kinda let down anax :( i was kinda hoping when you posted all these cool pics and stuff of your game it was going to be like your vn but in game format but at last its not :(
Other wise it a nice short game i didnt have any issues when i ran all 3 toons. my only issue is u made the sucbus board when you pick her a little to hard. as its quicker to defeat your oppent on the other two.
Oh! This is rather surprising as I have always tried for years to be quite transparent and open in my communication (I even released that YouTube video a couple of weeks ago). The idea my entire time (you can see posts all the way back on Hypnopics from 2013/2014) I have said I would make the visual novels and they would be the foundation for video games. So, if you see any of my Unity titles, expect them to NOT be visual novels. They will def be more about gameplay and such.

That said, worry not! I still have three more huge novels in the works, and even after I finish those, I will continue stories even further through Ren'py VN's and writing ebooks! So, if you like my stories, even after more than half a million words, it's but a drop in the ocean. Otherwise, I am sorry I somehow missed communicating better to you over the last four years! If you don't like match three video games, that's ok too- because this will just be the first of MANY video games, all with different playstyles in my Anaxverse!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That said, worry not! I still have three more huge novels in the works, and even after I finish those, I will continue stories even further through Ren'py VN's and writing ebooks! So, if you like my stories, even after more than half a million words, it's but a drop in the ocean.
Where can some find a link to your novels? I've almost read every Wuxia novel translated to English so i'm looking for something new to read anyway.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
They are on the OP- they are the erotic interactive novels. You said you were downloading Slugs and Bugs: Invasion earlier. If you read that whole thing and unlock all the characters, it should give you 7 - 10 hours of entertainment. Though with Halloween- I personally recommend my favorite- The Anax: CotCO (it takes place on Halloween)! Look on my OP and click the spoiler for completed games.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
They are on the OP- they are the erotic interactive novels. You said you were downloading Slugs and Bugs: Invasion earlier. If you read that whole thing and unlock all the characters, it should give you 7 - 10 hours of entertainment. Though with Halloween- I personally recommend my favorite- The Anax: CotCO (it takes place on Halloween)! Look on my OP and click the spoiler for completed games.
Ah, I was of the understanding that you were talking about actual novels instead of visual novels, my bad.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Ah, I was of the understanding that you were talking about actual novels instead of visual novels, my bad.
Most of his works in HTML format are closer to novels than a game or a traditional VN. Phantom: Revenge is pretty much a linear reading with pictures to match whats happening. Cult of corruption is CYOA style with branching paths. The Anax also has choices but all the wrong choices along the way to the true end leads to some interesting bad ends. It then lets you go back and redo that choice to continue on the true path. Those are the 3 games from Anaxverse ive played so far and they are all fantastic.

The use of pictures and music in these really enhance the experience. Its hard to describe, but its really done well to compliment the text.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Most of his works in HTML format are closer to novels than a game or a traditional VN.
I would say this is accurate. On a surprise note to my fans- I fully intend to redo Phantom: Revenge when I go back to switch my photomanips to the Daz models. Its a straightforward slow corruption now (and taught me how Twine works), but in the future, depending on choices will either cement your bond with Amelia or cause her to flee in terror! But, even now, it's something to enjoy if you like possession, ghosts, mind control, and that delectable corruption I am known for!

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Looks really nice for now, but please say that you already planned a options menu.

What I could see at this point it will be the first of your things I actually will play ^^

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so much! I have always said those giant interactive novels would be the foundation of future games- and I deliver! I am happy you have enjoyed my other work. I think some people are only just now discovering them, and I am sure them hearing how much my fans enjoy the lore aspect of the stories will encourage them to do some spooky, sexy investigative work into my stories. And, what better time of the year than here at Halloween!

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
Thank you so much! I have always said those giant interactive novels would be the foundation of future games- and I deliver! I am happy you have enjoyed my other work. I think some people are only just now discovering them, and I am sure them hearing how much my fans enjoy the lore aspect of the stories will encourage them to do some spooky, sexy investigative work into my stories. And, what better time of the year than here at Halloween!
i agree mate, i agree, amazing timing keep up the great work mate

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Goddamit I don't even like woman protagonist but I got just so interested in this fictional universe.
I am glad to hear it! I work terribly hard, and for years, to put this together. I am also autistic, so I am very specific on my details and keep all my lore straight. Just a head's up, some of my novels do have male protagonists, and on this F:CoC game, there WILL be 9 male characters, minimum to play as (likely more over time)!

Reactions: DiroGoodboy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well. This is interesting. I have to admit, when you said you were planning on making actual videogames, "Bejewelled clone" was not what I thought of. I'd at least give it a try, but it's windows only and doesn't play on wine. If it gets a multi-platform release, I'll give it a go.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There will be a version on Steam, so if Steam plays on wine, then maybe that version will work. As far as computers, all I know will be Windows and Mac. Maybe the iOS or Android version will work for you when we finish the project? I know nothing about the programming side, that's Blank's part, but I'll mention wine to him.