3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It’s a shame that the old version of the game was completely changed from the first version of the game, it didn’t remain, no shit, this is infuriating.. it was much more interesting than the current version of the game.. I won’t be surprised if Bosley has 3 versions of the game, the developer decides to fucking abandon this game because of such problems with the players
The MC was a spinless incapable of doing anything.

The daughters were gold diggers who were using sex as a method of getting the MC to give them the inheritance. Something we assume they learned from the MC's sister. Of course the MC gets carried away and doesn't seem at all willing to send his daughters to hell, while he goes to ask his sister for advice, presumably because of the experience she had in getting inheritances by spreading her legs.

The secretary was another gold digger hired by the guy who wanted to steal the MC's company... and of course the MC accepted the secretary and did nothing.

Of course the new version is infinitely better than this nonsense.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
v0.2 is better be miles because in v0.1 every one was a scumbag and/or a retard, you think the game would be a revenge story but that was never the plan to begin with so your delusion of fucking them just to betray them, in the end, would never happen to begin with.

no one in their right mind would want to play a game where every character is a complete asshole, you have LIs to connect with them, to like or even love them, but that will not happen when all characters are a complete trainwreck, in v0.1 Mc would have been better off if he just skipped the country and started a new live on a Caribbean island.
haha if the game really would have been the way I wrote it then it would have been so bad hehe complete bullshit ,,, are you laughing?)) unfortunately it wasn’t in his plans))

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
The MC was a spinless incapable of doing anything.

The daughters were gold diggers who were using sex as a method of getting the MC to give them the inheritance. Something we assume they learned from the MC's sister. Of course the MC gets carried away and doesn't seem at all willing to send his daughters to hell, while he goes to ask his sister for advice, presumably because of the experience she had in getting inheritances by spreading her legs.

The secretary was another gold digger hired by the guy who wanted to steal the MC's company... and of course the MC accepted the secretary and did nothing.

Of course the new version is infinitely better than this nonsense.
maybe it will be so .. but in the old version the terms of sex or so they say, almost sex was easy to open .. in the new version I believe that MS will make quite a few wise choices so that from the daughters of Dabits there will be no blowjob, but the fact that they are like then they’ll fuck you .. according to this, I wouldn’t say that version 1 is nonsense and note that in version 1 Ms. Stretilsa and her sister and she allowed him to fuck his chest and suck it .. but in 2 versions of the game they didn’t even meet and she didn’t introduced him to her daughters like etawa did on 1st version

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
maybe it will be so .. but in the old version the terms of sex or so they say, almost sex was easy to open .. in the new version I believe that MS will make quite a few wise choices so that from the daughters of Dabits there will be no blowjob, but the fact that they are like then they’ll fuck you .. according to this, I wouldn’t say that version 1 is nonsense and note that in version 1 Ms. Stretilsa and her sister and she allowed him to fuck his chest and suck it .. but in 2 versions of the game they didn’t even meet and she didn’t introduced him to her daughters like etawa did on 1st version
The only thing that the sister scene did was make me angry. And certainly the sex with the daughters could come very soon... If you were willing to play along. For my part, I wasn't willing for it to ever arrive.

In my opinion the MC shouldn't touch the LIs of the first version even with a stick. The best thing was to squander the inheritance by living a life of debauchery and excess in a place far from his daughters, his wife, his sister and anyone else who wanted his inheritance and his company.

alphonse019

Jul 31, 2021
The game feels very short for a 2.11 gb size ngl, I mean it's not bad or anything but there aren't any special scenes with smooth fidelity or the models are very stunning looking (best example Milfy City or Radiant)..makes me question what resource is taking this much of space or maybe I missed something.....

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I have one question. Is this game worth playing or is it a waste of time? I'm a gamer who likes to immerse myself in the story (and the loli tag is always a con) and reading the latest comments I have mixed feelings.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I have one question. Is this game worth playing or is it a waste of time? I'm a gamer who likes to immerse myself in the story (and the loli tag is always a con) and reading the latest comments I have mixed feelings.
After the rework, it's fine. The tag honestly shouldn't be there; there aren't any girls in the game who would even qualify as lolis. They're all pretty obviously adults, with the daughters just being petite. You can see four of the five LIs introduced in the game so far in the preview pics in the OP, so that should let you know whether you want to play it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only definite LI who isn't shown in the preview pics is the sister, who is older and more mature-looking than the daughters. All the rest of the women shown in-game so far (the MC's estranged wife, a photographer, a sales clerk who flirts with the MC, and an art model) are also obviously adult and are all older and also more mature-looking than the daughters.

As for the story, there's not a lot of it yet, but it's fine so far (after the reworked 0.2 drastically changed the personalities and motivations of the sister and daughters).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Faded Bonds [v0.3] [Whispering Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [284 MB]
- - - -

Mac [282 MB]
- - - -

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad .. not bad at all .. i enjoyed this vn alot compared to a ton of others ... getting better and better .. i hope it continues
awaiting further updates ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: TritonSands

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FadedBonds-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is this one worth trying after the rework?
All I remember from this was Mc was retarded and limp-wristed while all the LI were unlikable golddigging whores lol

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Risen5

Apr 10, 2018
This is an interactive VN. It has several endings, depending on the choices you make in the game
v0.3 and there are still no real choices. No variables are used for any choices. Except unnecessarily when you have to select everything.

Or am I missing something?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes