3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
After the first game being dead on arrival by giving the mom a boyfriend in a supposed incest story, seems like this dude just has to give family members as sloppy seconds always. why bro lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If sister had to fuck the father why is she a forced LI later, thats disgusting. Not to mention MC's wife left his ass to go on vacations surely getting pumped and stuffed like a turkey as well right? sigh....
Maybe you should try to make a sharing/swinging fuckfest of a game, there's money there as well and I think your "ideas" are more in line with that kind of game.
Why the fuck do devs keep doing this shit? Why was this necessary? Spoiler alert it wasn't.
This will attract the wrong crowd despite what the tags convey, and they will ask for more.
Someone is whispering in the devs ear I'll bet. "ThE Mc ShOuldN'T bE ThE oNLy OnE HAVinG SeX!"

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just a little tip. When you make a game about an MC surrounded and eventually abandoned by a bunch of gold digging sluts, give the player the option to NOT play nice with them. I saw him wanting to "make things right and forget the past" with his sister and I was like, is this a kinetic novel or what? And I closed the game instantly.

I'd bet the overwhelming majority of players would want to destroy the bitch who fucked her way into his inheritance money. NOT forget the past. It's fuckin common sense and standard human behavior. You shouldn't be needing a vote for that, should have known from the start. Actually you shouldn't be needing a vote for anything when it comes to storytelling....

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
if there's one thing harem incest fans love is seeing a family LI railed by another person... fucking hell. Weird forced shit and stuff you prolly don't want to see aside. The overall quality is poor. The renders are below average in 2024, the writing is fairly awful and lots of broken English( I understand its prolly not first language but its still below standard) and the story and flow of the game is just bad. Looks like they learned nothing form there other game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Even MC's daughters are trash characters... They will do anything to get MC's money - you know.. sex stuff.:HideThePain:

In addition, MC wants to contact and re-establish contact with his sister who took all money, company, everything and left him with NOTHING!
I would never trust such a person again and I wouldn't even want to contact her ever again.

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
if there's one thing harem incest fans love is seeing a family LI railed by another person... fucking hell. Weird forced shit and stuff you prolly don't want to see aside. The overall quality is poor. The renders are below average in 2024, the writing is fairly awful and lots of broken English( I understand its prolly not first language but its still below standard) and the story and flow of the game is just bad. Looks like they learned nothing form there other game.
Hi.
I respect your opinion totally and I am aware that there is still a lot to improve and taking into account that it is still version 0.1 there are still many changes to be made so if you are interested in opening dm to point out the points to improve in more detail would be great

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
Hi.
I respect your opinion totally and I am aware that there is still a lot to improve and taking into account that it is still version 0.1 there are still many changes to be made so if you are interested in opening dm to point out the points to improve in more detail would be great
Anyway if you want to write me to give me your opinion to redo some parts of the game or help us to improve it we will appreciate it (always with respect to us, because if you are going to come to insult or disrespect we will not respond)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not the type of incest you wanna see in an incest harem game, Already a colossal failure of a game, doa, forcing the sister onto the mc after she fucked their dad is the most brain-dead move you could have done.
Agreed. Additionally, showing sex scenes between her and her dad during their conversation when she explains to MC about her relationship with their father.... :FacePalm:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FadedBonds-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes