3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
My problem always with some games is that. there shouldnt be images on the preview that arent in the game...

Reactions: battali0n

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Totally a fuck up game. It is wrong in many sides in a incest-harem game which every girl/woman are just gold-digger and everyone just want to screw the boneless MC up. Dev had better recreating another background story for this game.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
When I first read the synopsis I was thinking - oh, this could be interesting, let's check it out! Then I looked at the previews and thought, wow, some really attractive characters!

However... then I read the reviews and checked all the messages in the thread and immediately was like - uh oh... oh damn, that's unfortunate. :cry:

I will check back on this game as it gets updated to see if there are any major changes to the story/characters, but for now I'm definitely not enthused by the direction this game seemingly goes. I firmly believe devs should make the game they wanna make, but it's definitely an interesting choice to go the route the dev chose to go, when trying to appeal to harem and incest fans.

*edit*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
First animation in the game make me feel funny... Fathers hands in the air and facepalm on his face))
I understand, it's alfa... but...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
From reading the comments in this thread, it seems like the only way the dev can salvage this is to turn this into a dark themed game where the MC puts the gold digging bitches in their place. If his target audience is the incest harem crowd, then nothing short of a total rewrite will save this.

Mar 15, 2021
Don't let the tags fool you MC is a pure cuckold with no backbone, his wife is cheating on him,
C8rk_15WAAAJAfn.jpg

his sister is cheating on him, he knows it and does nothing, all the women in this game are manipulating him and he is happy with this situation . Well it's just another Mc Beta Cuck game that the developer is trying to sweep under the rug.

Yeah we'll believe you Dev.

1683788627161.png

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Love the models some beautiful characters (petites yummy) so i really hope this can be salvaged. I like the general idea of the game, but yea maybe showing sis banging the old man was not the best idea for the genre. Maybe make her wanting the relationship and him turning her down or vice versa. And a bj on day one...make me work for it a little bit at least. Not a fan of the daughters being slutty/gold diggers but its not a deal breaker for me either. Really hope it goes somewhere though, love those models.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
dev kinda has 2 ways to move forward here either pivot into a NTR humiliation game like it is basically set up to be or rewrite it to cater to the audience they seemingly want which is the harem crowd which im not sure they will get the trust of back.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
For start looks quite nice, with some animations and nice model (y) Hope there will be sounds, moans and some more extended scenes with controls over action ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Visually it's not bad, but I am not really interested in playing a game where pretty much every "love interest"( if you can call them that), is a gold digger. I don't even like NTR but right now it would probably be better to make it a straight up NTR game because I don't see the incest/harem crowd being big fans of this.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, my first impressions after reading the content tags...it made me excited to play this, and I though this might be a decent harem / incest story. But then I read through many of the (spirited) posts describing how terrible the story was written, and that it has content that should never be part of a harem story. But then seeing some of the images of one of MC's love interests fucking and manipulating the father. Man, that was eye opening for me...that this title would eventually just be a huge pass for me...after seeing that content.

Also most harem fans in the AVN community, won't like seeing the odd story content that has forced unavoidable Netorare (NTR) type content...which I state again, really doesn't fit a harem story at all. I would definitely recommend that the project dev's consider (temporarily) pulling their project out, and going back to a total rewrite of the story. And as well fixing the family personality flaws...which is very much needed. Or at least properly tag this project...instead of not disclosing any of the NTR type content, which has already hurt this title standing potential. FYI, Harem fans don't like any NTR content happening to their love interests...especially if it's not avoidable. )

Also I believe it's a huge mistake, making MC out as an idiot simp, while having (potential) Li's seen fucking other another guy. And I wouldn't be surprised if MC's wife is also fucking other men while on her sudden expensive trips away without the MC, and the family (happening off camera).

Then we have MC's daughters, who are written as shallow selfish gold diggers (yet they look really cute and innocent). And finally, I wouldn't be surprised if MC's dad fucked MC's wife in the past, and is the father MC's daughters. (Judging how this story has played out so far, I wouldn't be surprised. )

Anyways, I hope it works out for this project. Good luck with this future endeavor dev.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes