3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Weak premise for a story. The MC is a gullible fool; there's no way someone this dumb could have built a successful business.
1. He happily lets his gold digging daughters walk all over him
It seems to me that in this incest game it is best to avoid incest.

2. His wife is out of the picture but he doesn't get a divorce - in spite of being milked for her "vacations"
Maybe it's better that she doesn't show up, so she can't disappoint us more than the daughters and sister.

3. He suspects his business partner of undermining him, yet he happily hires a secretary on his recommendation, without even interviewing her
Yes, the whore secretary to whom I have said no and to whom under any circumstances I'm going to say yes. In my opinion she should go to the same place I want to send the sister and the slut daughters.

4. He can't even say no to sloppy seconds with his sister
In my opinion we should be able to tell the sister to fuck off and avoid that scene.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
LOL you got to be kidding me with this story? Really? We have gold digging bitches and sloppy seconds from the MC father and possible cheating wife? And this is suppose to be a Incest/Harem game? LOL Dev what are you thinking? I see either a complete rewrite or a abandoned tag in the future.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
LOL you got to be kidding me with this story? Really? We have gold digging bitches and sloppy seconds from the MC father and possible cheating wife? And this is suppose to be a Incest/Harem game? LOL Dev what are you thinking? I see either a complete rewrite or a abandoned tag in the future.
The other option is to sell the company and spend part of the money to buy an island and fill it exclusively with young, non-lesbian women and establish permanent residence there. And leave his wife and his daughters without money. And fire the whore secretary before go to the island. And prohibit all of them and the MC's sister from entering the island.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I understand...I guess it didn't work out or we didn't know how to adapt it correctly.

Any other opinions?
Hmm, how about doing some research on the target audience you are trying to get? IMPORTANT btw.

Suppose an incest harem game, but Lis are gold digging whores, And you're showing them fucking others, etc. Like, what are you going for here? You legit shot yourself in the foot, bro. I don't even know if this is salvageable for people who already played, And who already put it on ignore. But maybe you can save it by doing a complete REWRITE of the love interest and more. Need to rewrite it all, including the MC to have a spine. But like I said, i don't even know if this is salvageable man. And I do not recommend you asking for votes for fetishes to be in the game, for crying out loud. That's a shit storm a brewing more than this one. Just be upfront about the contents in the game, or what you plan to have in it. But man, this is a MAJOR NOPE for the harem/incest crowd, as you can see.

For me, the game is already going to the bin, and for others too.. You already killed the most important LOVE INTERESTS when it comes to incest... AKA THE FAMILY.

And this is why, folks, KNOW YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE…

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Wow tons of snow flakes in here that want to turn it into a cookie cutter game that been done a dozen times so they can come back and complain that it is just like all the rest. Do you remember that game that the snowflakes harnessed the dev into changing their games. I don't either cause they all died. Just stop trying to force the story you want and if it is not for you just move on. No everything has to be for snowflakes.
Always a simp for a dev coming into the play every time people are giving VALID criticism.
Legit dev got vanilla tags which in fact WILL ATTRACT THAT CROWD, but too bad it's a NTR crap fest in disguise with
all the elements there waiting as a surprise.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
TEXT COLOR NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IT BLENDS IN MAKING IT HARD IF NOT IMPOSSIBILE TO READ WHAT I DO NOT GET IS THE PEOPLE THAT BASH THE GAMEAFTER ALL IT'S JUST A GAME
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MOVE ON FIND ONE YOU DO LIKE

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
TEXT COLOR NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IT BLENDS IN MAKING IT HARD IF NOT IMPOSSIBILE TO READ WHAT I DO NOT GET IS THE PEOPLE THAT BASH THE GAMEAFTER ALL IT'S JUST A GAME
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MOVE ON FIND ONE YOU DO LIKE
Hilarious. In the same ill-composed message, you've said "Why all the complaints?" and also complained about something. LOL.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok the dev doing 2 games,this and Milfy Summer,at the same time.I bet he'll get burnt out and both games will be abandon shortly,just like other devolopers that doing two more games at the same time.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
If hoping they will right this ship, I wouldn't hold your breath. NTR folks might be happy though. This just posted recently on their Patreon:
Faded Bonds 0.2 Notice

As planned, version 0.2 will be released on February 10th but we would like to say a few things

1.-We are NOT going to change the story we have already done, we will only add options to avoid certain content and we will add some extra content in 0.1 to give a little more context to the scenes.

2.-We will upload previews and Full HD renders that will be in version 0.2 in these days but the more "Uncensored" content will be in the discord, For those who are paying members they will simply have to join the discord and they will have access to its benefits.

As many of you know English is not my native language so if anyone would like to help me to check that all the game dialog is ok you can join the discord and open DM to "WHS".
Whoever helps us with this little problem will have access to one of the patreon levels and its rewards like having the new versions before everyone else and others.

And finally thank you for the support and help you are giving us as we did not expect to have so many interactions.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes