3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
If hoping they will right this ship, I wouldn't hold your breath. NTR folks might be happy though. This just posted recently on their Patreon:
Just digging themselves deeper in this hole. His game..

Ole well, people tried to help LOL.
Best for people to just put this on ignore, and let the NTR fans enjoy this one.
Crazy because I also have this other dev's game "milfy summer” on ignore to which I
just noticed is the same dev.
We know what that “extra content” means and more..:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm with you, this looks good... or it could turn out very bad, it all depends on how those labels play out.

On the other hand, "who will take over the company and how he will divide his money if he were to die." and "Many of the people who abandoned you in the past will now appear again in your life." It makes me understand that many opportunists will try to take advantage of the MC, I hope it is not another story with a soft MC that everyone abuses.

Two separate paths would be the norm or MC has all the girl and they slowly end up doing other guys due to him making them to corrupt...
And with that we finish...

As they commented at the beginning, corruption/harem/incest is great, but they always combine it with ntr, it's a shame, YES, they are separate paths, but many users are really looking for a corrupt MC who has his slut harem without becoming a cuckold 5 minutes later .

If that is the idea they have, I respect it, and I don't insist that they change, but it is really boring that the route of corruption is always that of the cuckold.:cautious:

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Always a simp for a dev coming into the play every time people are giving VALID criticism.
Legit dev got vanilla tags which in fact WILL ATTRACT THAT CROWD, but too bad it's a NTR crap fest in disguise with
all the elements there waiting as a surprise.
The truth is that a game is not Vanilla just because it does not have ntr, games like "Corruption, Glassix, Superpowered" among others are very good and are far from being soft in many elements, it can be a great corruption game with an MC dominant and strong and that certainly outweighs any need for ntr, but it's just an idea.

Reactions: dbp5ca

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If hoping they will right this ship, I wouldn't hold your breath. NTR folks might be happy though. This just posted recently on their Patreon:
Then the simple fact is if that post remains true this dev and game are going to be short lived in the space, this will probably get 2 more updates before the dev fades into one update every 10 months while complaining they had too much real life stuff come up but swear updates will be more frequent.

There just are not devs that get popular after releasing content that just flat out lies to its consumers.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Rewrite= Redemption
Regardless of prior comments.. I downloaded it and tried it out...
Five minutes in and I'm seeing the birth of a beta cuck....:cry::cry:!!
Five more minutes and the weakness of the MC begins to really fuck with my head.....
A successful businessman with no BALLS or even A MIND OF HIS OWN...???
A GOOD LOOKING GULLIBLE CUCK... And a harem of soul sucking gold diggers!!!
Ten minutes... "FUCK THIS SHIT"!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY PC".... deleted....
The renders are great... Only a REWRITE can save this

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
If the Dev won't change the story, the game will probably be abandoned in few months.
NTR players may not play it cause it is not a NTR focus game,
Harem players won't play it cause it is a fake harem game with all gold diggers love interests and beta-loser MC setting.
Incest players will definitely drop it cause the fuck up background story and family character setting.
Good luck for the Dev continuing his story.:KEK:

Last edited:

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
enjoying the game good luck with it also please outline the text in black some of its hard to read

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm with you, this looks good... or it could turn out very bad, it all depends on how those labels play out.

On the other hand, "who will take over the company and how he will divide his money if he were to die." and "Many of the people who abandoned you in the past will now appear again in your life." It makes me understand that many opportunists will try to take advantage of the MC, I hope it is not another story with a soft MC that everyone abuses.
What is clear is that, the way the game has started, none of the daughters are going to have money or company... and I hope they give me the option to do so.

And I also hope that after the intro we don't have to see the MC's sister again. And firing the fucking secretary and finding a real, efficient secretary should be one of the MC's main concerns.

Surely the most interesting option regarding money is to enjoy it by spending everything the MC can on himself (such as buying an island and creating his harem on it).

Reactions: loikl

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
enjoying the game good luck with it also please outline the text in black some of its hard to read
Search in the forums for the Universal Transparent Textbox mod. It outlines the text nicely.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
While I can see how some of the members of the forum have concerns I love the opportunity to use the lure of money to really destroy some people. Fuck them all and leave all your money to your cat (which you buy just before you both updating your will) and hire a cut-throat law firm to defend the will tooth and nail. I won't care, I'll be dead but I'll have died with a smile:):p;)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
One red flag for people who might like this. The "two man" dev team has introduced two new games (including this one) started with the last two months. I know they say update every two months but take it for what you will.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Weak premise for a story. The MC is a gullible fool; there's no way someone this dumb could have built a successful business.
1. He happily lets his gold digging daughters walk all over him
2. His wife is out of the picture but he doesn't get a divorce - in spite of being milked for her "vacations"
3. He suspects his business partner of undermining him, yet he happily hires a secretary on his recommendation, without even interviewing her
4. He can't even say no to sloppy seconds with his sister
Honestly from the way I read the story:
1. His daughters showed up on his doorstep and promptly showed what they learned from their mother and aunt. Doesn't have to lead to anything if you choose not to. If they persist, have them submitted for psychiatric eval for Electra complex (note to devs consider this for those your players who are not in favor of incest games:ROFLMAO:) OR you can take them for a ride.
2. He basically gave up on his marriage which sometimes does happen but he finds it easier to just pay her off (also get the kids out of his way) without the bother of a divorce.
3. Yeah the partner is up to something but doesn't mean you have to use the girl he gives you for anything but your morning BJ. Also if you can turn her you have leverage;
4. Yeah I don't read this as NTR or even sloppy seconds though I agree a choice makes sense from a player perspective. I assume the devs might be setting her up to drive parts of the story making her possibly essential to their dev plan (no idea just spitballing)
I can see how this isn't for everyone but I'm surprised some are so vocal against it. Give it a few cycles to see where everything develops. If it's leading where you thought then you are correct :) I'll just wait and see.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
While I can see how some of the members of the forum have concerns I love the opportunity to use the lure of money to really destroy some people. Fuck them all and leave all your money to your cat (which you buy just before you both updating your will) and hire a cut-throat law firm to defend the will tooth and nail. I won't care, I'll be dead but I'll have died with a smile:):p;)
Nothing about this hints at it being any kind of revenge story. MC is just an easily exploited wimp who doesn't even act like he acknowledges he is being exploited.

I have no problem with unlikable characters. They create drama and conflict which is essential for any interesting story. As long as the game allows MC to treat them as such. This is no such game, he acts like all that shit other people have done to him is no big deal...You usually see this type of MC in all those cookie-cutter ntr games. We don't need more of these.

Mar 15, 2021
you would be correct.

pretty much every game that later added ntr/sharing/swinging, died.
devs ( big devs mind you) came out apologizing and admiting what they did was a mistake, and some of them even went as far as changing their names to be able to be trusted again.

the fortunate ones, got hit when they started and removed that shit from their games, saving them and earning a following in the proccess.
and those who went that ntr/sharing/swinging route, became slaves to their patreons, forced to add more and more content to satisfy them and in the proccess, abandoned their games

very very few survived mostly because they were of similar likes. I wouldnt call them succesful though.

a cuck calling others snowflakes?

View attachment 3289411
Well said brother.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes