3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Any thoughts on the rework....
I want to give this vn a chance but...
The misery on offer at the beginning was too much...
Unless the writers have an insane plot turnaround at some point!!!
As for how??? Don't ask me!!
IMO all the shame and stress piled onto the MC at once...
Can only turn him into a steamy pile of rank pussyjuice...
Or A PROPER MONSTER WITH A FIERY AMBITION TO SUBJUGATE THEM AND MAKE THEM SORRY
FOR MAKING STUPID DECISIONS!!!
The reworked version is not bad. The sister doesn't fuck the father and the daughters aren't gold diggers, though the MC still has the stupid idea of grooming only one of them to be his successor. Also, the backstory for Vanessa (the secretary) was changed, the MC hired her years ago to keep on eye on Vincent while he was away instead of Vincent recommending her to the MC.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The reworked version is not bad. The sister doesn't fuck the father and the daughters aren't gold diggers, though the MC still has the stupid idea of grooming only one of them to be his successor. Also, the backstory for Vanessa (the secretary) was changed, the MC hired her years ago to keep on eye on Vincent while he was away instead of Vincent recommending her to the MC.
Nice...It's A start... However I do not agree with the choosing one thing...
A slippery slope...

Reactions: BlasKyau

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Faded Bonds [v0.1 Reworked] [Whispering Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, the game has changed a lot and for the better. Now the daughters and sister are interesting LIs, and the secretary's story has improved noticeably. What remains the same is that he wants to give the inheritance to only one of the daughters, which seems silly to me.

Nice...It's A start... However I do not agree with the choosing one thing...
A slippery slope...
I agree that choosing only one of the daughters is a stupid decision.

Dec 8, 2020
Honestly, the game has changed a lot and for the better. Now the daughters and sister are interesting LIs, and the secretary's story has improved noticeably. What remains the same is that he wants to give the inheritance to only one of the daughters, which seems silly to me.

I agree that choosing only one of the daughters is a stupid decision.
I dont see that as that big of a problem harem is in the tags so that is what will probably be the character growth of the mc.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

namelessnoone

Nov 13, 2023
View attachment 3286754

Overview:
You take on the role of a middle-aged man who runs a very prosperous business but who, because of his numerous addictions and other issues, is on the verge of death. When you awaken in the hospital, the medical staff informs you that this is your final opportunity to make changes in your life. The accident made you think about what happens when you die, who will take over the company, and how you will divide your money if you were to die.
Many of the people who abandoned you in the past will now appear in your life again.
This is an interactive VN. It has several endings, depending on the choices you make in the game​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Whispering Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Reworked
Language: English
Other Games: Milfy Summer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3286730 View attachment 3286735 View attachment 3286737 View attachment 3286738 View attachment 3286739 View attachment 3286741 View attachment 3286743
needs some prego options later in the story

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Just today went through Version 0.1 of the game and wanted to compliment the choices for all the pretty girls in the story.. They have beautiful faces with realistic bodies,(not filled with Silicone Tops and Bottoms).They're easily seen as age 18 and appropriate.. Then I see Version 0.2 reworked was up and really enjoyed the story much more. The game Dev's listened to most of the positive suggestions in this thread. The writing and pacing of the story has improved,allowing us to see more of the girl's personalities. There are still a few mistakes with words used in a few instances but easily understandable. Some may see the game as a poor man's version of Radiant but at least with this version it's done pretty well. I'd advise them to get a Subscribe Star account or at least have a patch made for the incest content because of how strict Patreon is. Looking forward to more of this game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just today went through Version 0.1 of the game and wanted to compliment the choices for all the pretty girls in the story..
It's nice to see some actual positive comments. Most devs here are new and doing this on the side. I don't see any reason to treat them like servants to some member's whims.
I'm currently proofreading the game on my own accord. Like you said, TritonSands, the dev, is listening and making improvements. Why not thank them and give encouragement? :sneaky:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Oh yeah, kinda like when stepcest and incest is called the same thing. Dunno why there's still a loli tag since with legit lolis R7 banned it's mostly pointless when there's already a small tits tag (or should be if there's not, lolis and small tits are obviously not the same thing either).
I think there used to be a small tits tag. If so, it's now gone. But it is what it is and we'd get more enjoyment arguin with a wall than arguin with staff to get proper tags.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes