Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.2] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0007.jpg

Overview:
You will play with the MC where he lost his father in an "Accident" and now you are looking to form a new life with your family, but because of the problems your mother goes on vacation and you stay with your aunt and sisters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-12-07
Developer: Whispering Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Faded Bonds
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

l_event4.png lsis_movie2.png office1.png pic2.png pic3.png pic4.png pic5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Two of those "cops" in the 6th screenshot are missing eyebrows. Some people aren't going to like that the mother has a boyfriend and others are going to want to see what she's doing with her boyfriend. I suggest you make it clear right now what the mother's role in this is.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
First I look at the tags... Ok nothing bad. Then I looked at the introduction text. "your mother goes on vacation with her boyfriend". My interest was pretty effectively ended by that sentence and the ignore button is what interests me most in this game.

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Two of those "cops" in the 6th screenshot are missing eyebrows. Some people aren't going to like that the mother has a boyfriend and others are going to want to see what she's doing with her boyfriend. I suggest you make it clear right now what the mother's role in this is.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
My complaints so far are for some reason busty women haven't discovered bras and tuck their shirts under their tits so it ends up looking way off, like what is this?
tucking.png
It's looks like 2 berets pasted to a normal shirt. I know it's a fairly common problem with most games that use daz assets, this one just does it extra. She looks fine naked, aside from nearly nonexistent looking nipples, but there is no strange shape to her boobs.

A few other things that I noticed are, there are a lot of just empty dialogue boxes. Two of the police officers seem to have lost their eyebrows. The principle has a hole in her sweater and you can see her titty. A 24 hour clock might not be the brightest idea, since that means there is space for 24 different events, maybe do a 3-7 time period cycle, (3 would be: morning, afternoon, night) (7 would be early morning, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night, midnight). Ideally you don't want a lot of deadspace where it turns the gameplay loop into a click the skip button or spam sleep until next event. Also the intro was kinda weak, you don't really introduce anyone, you can't rename the mc/change relationships beforehand, yes you can do it from the phone, but that is after you are flung into the game. It's not a terrible proof of concept just really not much to go off of, yet.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes