Ren'Py Milfy Summer [v0.2] [Whispering Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I swear there is about a dozen games with MC's and little sisters with the same damn haircuts. I'm sure there are more (and better) products to use.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First I look at the tags... Ok nothing bad. Then I looked at the introduction text. "your mother goes on vacation with her boyfriend". My interest was pretty effectively ended by that sentence and the ignore button is what interests me most in this game.
How to say "there will be NTR" without saying there will be NTR basically :KEK:

It's like... you know what is gonna happen when they return... it will be a "Erick" situation.

I don't even understand the point of the mom having a bf, if it is an incest game. Unless they are doing NTR there is no justifiable reason for it.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
How to say "there will be NTR" without saying there will be NTR basically :KEK:

It's like... you know what is gonna happen when they return... it will be a "Erick" situation.

I don't even understand the point of the mom having a bf, if it is an incest game. Unless they are doing NTR there is no justifiable reason for it.
Exactly what you mentioned... NTR without the letters. Luckily, he mentioned it so I wouldn't download it in vain.

I won't touch this game until Dev redoes the whole beginning and no one has a boyfriend in that version. Mom can go on vacation, but alone and there are no other men to touch mom anymore. The mother also doesn't get a holiday romance. Same goes for other family members i.e. no other men around family members. That is the only condition at this point in time that sometime in the future I would play this game. And I'm not the only one doing the same.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If that's the sister in the first and second preview pictures of the op she looks hot
I think I'll try this

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This is getting an old Story, Boy ends losing dad and gets to sleep all the women he wants. Way to many simular stories, and he wears the same ugly clothes as the guy in Sandy Bay.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes