3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Oh yeah, kinda like when stepcest and incest is called the same thing. Dunno why there's still a loli tag since with legit lolis R7 banned it's mostly pointless when there's already a small tits tag (or should be if there's not, lolis and small tits are obviously not the same thing either).
R7 doesn't actually forbid lolis. It forbids prepubescent characters specifically. R7 allows young girls(lolis), as long as they have visible signs of puberty.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, did i miss something, the MC is going on about his health as if he could die anytime soon...but all he has is an alcohol problem as far as i can tell, and likely enough money to get every treatment if he so wishes.

Also will we get the chance to completely ruin the 'wife' and leave her penniless, should be easy, as she is fucking around with her bf while still being married.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FadedBonds-0.2Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hm, did i miss something, the MC is going on about his health as if he could die anytime soon...but all he has is an alcohol problem as far as i can tell, and likely enough money to get every treatment if he so wishes.

Also will we get the chance to completely ruin the 'wife' and leave her penniless, should be easy, as she is fucking around with her bf while still being married.
So, this basically has the 3 letter word?

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I figured there would be a bit more content, considering this is "reworked", but not so much just 1 blowjob and a bunch of eye candy. I understand there has to be some build up to fucking all of the daughters, but maybe the good looking rich guy would have a girl he is fucking, maybe that hot girl from work.... but nope the MC is basically your typical virgin-like male MC that is not fucking anyone....

well anyway the girls are very nice looking and what little is there is ok.

eynur

Feb 8, 2024
does anyone has a link for the old version of the game? would like to know what it was like and why it gets reworked.

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
the slutty daughters are back!, at least this time we dont get forcibly to see sis getting railed, but some things dont change, you get NTR by hoe wifey anyways and you pay for all !!, it seems the history writter is just adamant to make mc a beta in some way, why dont get a divorce and be done with her, instead you want that after she goes crazy partying to get back to mc if he wants it, cursed your lineage to get cucked.
PD: put the NTR tag in the thread, already a first release later a rework and still no tag. save the poor souls of falling into hell

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I figured there would be a bit more content, considering this is "reworked", but not so much just 1 blowjob and a bunch of eye candy. I understand there has to be some build up to fucking all of the daughters, but maybe the good looking rich guy would have a girl he is fucking, maybe that hot girl from work.... but nope the MC is basically your typical virgin-like male MC that is not fucking anyone....

well anyway the girls are very nice looking and what little is there is ok.
Seems you chose poorly with the secretary. If you choose the first option(be hard on her), they have sex, with MC being slightly dominant, and Vanessa being slightly submissive.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad at all for a remake .. usually remakes turn out sucky .... lately very few including this game turned out pretty damn good (y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: itachi221997

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, this basically has the 3 letter word?
No, not really.
The MC and his wife, while still official married, live separated for years (since she took the kids). There is no love lost between them, neither do you meet her and i don't think she is supposed to be a LI.

What makes little sense to me is why the MC just let her take the kids (which were apparently so important for him) without even putting up a fight, he had no health issues back then and he was sure as hell making enought money to hire a good lawyer.
Same as why is he still married to her, all that bitch does is cruising through the world in luxury, spending a shit ton of his money, and is putting the kids up against him....while she never lifted a finger to work.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
While I can see how some of the members of the forum have concerns I love the opportunity to use the lure of money to really destroy some people. Fuck them all and leave all your money to your cat (which you buy just before you both updating your will) and hire a cut-throat law firm to defend the will tooth and nail. I won't care, I'll be dead but I'll have died with a smile:):p;)
Sir, you are a gentleman, that is the best idea I could read so far, and if we think about it, it would be a great game, the MC I promise to leave you all money if you are "good" with it, and in the end Boom! , everything is left to the cat/dog or animal in turn. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Without a doubt it would be a success, but the devs lack vision, perhaps you are ahead of your time.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No, not really.
The MC and his wife, while still official married, live separated for years (since she took the kids). There is no love lost between them, neither do you meet her and i don't think she is supposed to be a LI.

What makes little sense to me is why the MC just let her take the kids (which were apparently so important for him) without even putting up a fight, he had no health issues back then and he was sure as hell making enought money to hire a good lawyer.
Same as why is he still married to her, all that bitch does is cruising through the world in luxury, spending a shit ton of his money, and is putting the kids up against him....while she never lifted a finger to work.
So, we don't see her at all? Plus, he's an idiot? I'll give this a try, but not sure it's for me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No, not really.

If this was the only thing wrong in this game.

I'll refrain from commenting further. For now.

Peace :(

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If this was the only thing wrong in this game.

I'll refrain from commenting further. For now.

Peace :(
Hm, i didn't play the original version after i read the thing about the sister/father + gold digging slut daughters, so at least the rework has improved that.

As for the current game, well that was just about the wife...
On top of my head i could add

The strange choice of wanting only 1 heir.
Why the heck did he not fire that obvious hostile idiot which is planning against him, while being just his employee.
The 2 guys in the gym casually tried to rape one daughter with no further consequences.
That i really hate the oldest daughter
Or that i don't get why the MC speaks like he's dying soon and not suited to lead his company...he has an alcohol problem yes, but that is all, it's not like he's drunk every day, like sign up for a therapy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Skalli and FatGiant
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes