3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hm, i didn't play the original version after i read the thing about the sister/father + gold digging slut daughters, so at least the rework has improved that.

As for the current game, well that was just about the wife...
On top of my head i could add

The strange choice of wanting only 1 heir.
Why the heck did he not fire that obvious hostile idiot which is planning against him, while being just his employee.
The 2 guys in the gym casually tried to rape one daughter with no further consequences.
That i really hate the oldest daughter
Or that i don't get why the MC speaks like he's dying soon and not suited to lead his company...he has an alcohol problem yes, but that is all, it's not like he's drunk every day, like sign up for a therapy.
Yep. It's like an 8th grader wrote this.

Peace :(

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hm, i didn't play the original version after i read the thing about the sister/father + gold digging slut daughters, so at least the rework has improved that.

As for the current game, well that was just about the wife...
On top of my head i could add

The strange choice of wanting only 1 heir.
Why the heck did he not fire that obvious hostile idiot which is planning against him, while being just his employee.
The 2 guys in the gym casually tried to rape one daughter with no further consequences.
That i really hate the oldest daughter
Or that i don't get why the MC speaks like he's dying soon and not suited to lead his company...he has an alcohol problem yes, but that is all, it's not like he's drunk every day, like sign up for a therapy.
Wanting only one heir makes some sense. The company is publicly traded, and he had to give up a lot of stock. If he left the company to all 3 girls, none of them would have the controlling interest. Vincent isn't just an employee, as he owns 30%, plus whatever other shares he has bought, of the company. If MC split his shares between his daughters, Vincent would have more shares than any of them, and would be able to take over.

As for MC's medical condition, it's been kept pretty vague, but severe alcoholism usually results in cirrhosis, hepatocellular cancer, and other chronic and terminal conditions. Heavy alcoholics rarely live long lives. Liver damage is irreversible, so while quitting drinking will slow down the damage, it won't stop it or repair it.

Lucy is rough around the edges, but is coming around quickly. By the end of the current content, she's already getting along well with MC, and even sang his praises to her mother on the phone.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Vincent isn't just an employee, as he owns 30%, plus whatever other shares he has bought, of the company.
I only remember the MC saying he is a minor share holder, don't remember anything about 30%.
Well from what we know he was at least not an alcoholic for long and was still able to do his work without anyone noticing it until he was hospitalized. Also if he really has a terminal illness that sure as hell doesn't bode well for a good ending.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, after the "fight" at the gym, I couldn't make myself keep playing.

This is really, really, really bad. Maybe one of the worst written things I've had to endure.

The writer has NO experience in life. He doesn't have a clue of what a marriage is, what being a father is, what managing a business is, what alcoholism is, what being sick means, what a rape is, what money is and how it's used (buying a whole collection of paintings so the stupid painter let's his daughter paint?).

There's no depth to dialogues, none. There's no depth to the story. There's nothing here.

As a real life old "tymer" I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I typed a long list of obvious shit, but, decided to delete it... figure it out Dev.

Peace :(

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Seems you chose poorly with the secretary. If you choose the first option(be hard on her), they have sex, with MC being slightly dominant, and Vanessa being slightly submissive.
well.... that is bullshit. you have to be an asshole to have sex with her... well for me that is one more reason not to like the game. But thanks for the info.... I am a nice guy in real life so usually I try to be nice in games too.... I guess the dev is not a nice guy in real life, and thinks only assholes/mean guys get to have sex.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I only remember the MC saying he is a minor share holder, don't remember anything about 30%.
Well from what we know he was at least not an alcoholic for long and was still able to do his work without anyone noticing it until he was hospitalized. Also if he really has a terminal illness that sure as hell doesn't bode well for a good ending.
Shortly after calling him a "minor" shareholder, MC explains that Vincent loaned him the startup capital for the company, in exchange for 30% of the shares. MC then explains that after the company went public, and started becoming successful, Vincent bought as many shares as he could get his hands on.

Most likely MC is holding 51-60% of the shares, so if he split his shares even just between 2 daughters, Vincent would have the largest stake in the company, with over 30%. Also, because his daughters don't get along very well, splitting his shares among them could allow infighting to destroy the company. He also has to worry about Vincent manipulating one or more of the girls into selling their shares to him, giving him the controlling interest. He could mentor one of them to be as committed to the company as he is, but dividing his attention between all 3 would be very risky.

well.... that is bullshit. you have to be an asshole to have sex with her... well for me that is one more reason not to like the game. But thanks for the info.... I am a nice guy in real life so usually I try to be nice in games too.... I guess the dev is not a nice guy in real life, and thinks only assholes/mean guys get to have sex.
It seemed like an asshole choice for me, too, but as it turns out they've been banging for years, and the "asshole" thing is just a play of theirs. He's not actually being serious, it's just a consensual roleplay thing they both enjoy.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, haven't you heard the old sayin?
Nice guys always lose.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
What? I was told that there's no NTR. So, wtf?
No clue what they're talking about. The MC's wife only shows up in a picture so far. They've been separated for years, and is only mentioned a few times, always in a negative way. It doesn't seem likely that she'll ever be an LI. Seems like she's abandoned the family altogether. If we ever do see her, she'll likely just be an antagonist, maybe trying to manipulate whichever daughter MC decides give the company to, so she can continue leeching money, since MC is cutting her off financially.

Reactions: Dark Silence

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
First i thought I'm going to Add the ignored list. cause harem and incest not work well in added ntr in the game. and I've readed some comments dev removed the scene in reworked version.
Then i wanted to try this one, it's really good story.
But i regret one decision after playing the game.
'to check if I'm missed any of the scene in inside the game folder.'
Guess what? it's all well hiden in images/versions...
I guess it's for PARTONs
Whisper_T seriously though thanks for hiding not avoidable or skippable (i think)

I'm not sure in 'Harem' here because you said 3 different endings.
If you decide to choose between 3 girls then it's not a harem game. We will see in future updates.

Lastly it's really good story how reunite with their family. Good rework (y)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, you're the 3rd person to tell me that, so, I'll believe you three. People like the dude above, really need to stop with all the misinformation.
Just take the opinions of anyone that tells you that this is a "good story" with a mountain of salt. They either lack reading comprehension or have as much life experience as the "writer" of this.

From what I could understand so far, people find the three letter menace on the fact that the estranged wife has a boyfriend with whom she's traveling. I don't know if it is explicitly said how many years they are separated, but it seems like a decade or something similar. If after a decade of separation you still are bothered if the estranged wife is having sex, well, then maybe it is the 3 letter menace. Since it is said that the MC just didn't divorce her because he didn't want to risk assets division, then... he isn't at all bothered if she has a line at her door... right?

To me the 3 letter menace doesn't exist here. Unless some scene with one of the girls or the secretary, that I don't know about... But, consider that many people here cry 3 letter menaces if your mother has sex with her husband after you were born, so, don't trust their words too much.

I'd say you are safe, but in the end it comes up to your feelings. I, personally, couldn't give a crap if my Ex, had one or a hundred lovers after I left her (even if I HAD to stay married to her for almost 10 years, for reasons that don't belong here) I never even wanted to know or cared, not my monkey, not my circus. You, well... up to you.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just take the opinions of anyone that tells you that this is a "good story" with a mountain of salt. They either lack reading comprehension or have as much life experience as the "writer" of this.

From what I could understand so far, people find the three letter menace on the fact that the estranged wife has a boyfriend with whom she's traveling. I don't know if it is explicitly said how many years they are separated, but it seems like a decade or something similar. If after a decade of separation you still are bothered if the estranged wife is having sex, well, then maybe it is the 3 letter menace. Since it is said that the MC just didn't divorce her because he didn't want to risk assets division, then... he isn't at all bothered if she has a line at her door... right?

To me the 3 letter menace doesn't exist here. Unless some scene with one of the girls or the secretary, that I don't know about... But, consider that many people here cry 3 letter menaces if your mother has sex with her husband after you were born, so, don't trust their words too much.

I'd say you are safe, but in the end it comes up to your feelings. I, personally, couldn't give a crap if my Ex, had one or a hundred lovers after I left her (even if I HAD to stay married to her for almost 10 years, for reasons that don't belong here) I never even wanted to know or cared, not my monkey, not my circus. You, well... up to you.

Yeah, those certain people make it out like we're forced to see that stuff. She's livin her own life away from me and me not seein her is a good thing. Not my business if her bf is bangin her brains out.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
But, consider that many people here cry 3 letter menaces if your mother has sex with her husband after you were born, so, don't trust their words too much.
To be fair, after witnessing yesterday how a 3 letter menace crowd flooded a game thread with requests for 3 letters despite the definite dev statement of no 3 letters ever and over 20 updates without it , those proclaimed 3 letter superiority of live and let live is a lie...

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024

Red flags will always exist because of the previous version.
Peace.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, those certain people make it out like we're forced to see that stuff. She's livin her own life away from me and me not seein her is a good thing. Not my business if her bf is bangin her brains out.
So, the reason the complaints started was because of unavoidable shit from the pre-Reworked version. In 0.1 as originally presented: Within the first ten renders, there was a blatantly unavoidable scene of the sister (almost unquestionably a future LI) riding the dad. That also got the dad to assign everything he owned in his will to her, and she shut the MC out, which is what forced him to make his own business and money. There was also dialogue making it clear that none of the daughters had any affection for the MC at all, and were just going to try to seduce him for his money/business before ditching him (and, one assumes, fucking other dudes just like his wife is).

In Reworked and 0.2, I think people's complaints are because they saw talk about NTR, they saw the lines in-game about the wife fucking around, then they made assumptions that that was the 'NTR' despite her being pretty obviously not an LI and not even appearing in-game yet. So, once again, it falls back to not reading the thread.

Now, the wife is likely to appear eventually, since she does have a speaker variable... But unlike the sister and daughters, that variable does not appear to be set up for rename.

That said, for people who saw the original version, that trust was broken and the dev still has a ways to go to regain that trust.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So, the reason the complaints started was because of unavoidable shit from the pre-Reworked version. In 0.1 as originally presented: Within the first ten renders, there was a blatantly unavoidable scene of the sister (almost unquestionably a future LI) riding the dad. That also got the dad to assign everything he owned in his will to her, and she shut the MC out, which is what forced him to make his own business and money. There was also dialogue making it clear that none of the daughters had any affection for the MC at all, and were just going to try to seduce him for his money/business before ditching him (and, one assumes, fucking other dudes just like his wife is).

In Reworked and 0.2, I think people's complaints are because they saw talk about NTR, they saw the lines in-game about the wife fucking around, then they made assumptions that that was the 'NTR' despite her being pretty obviously not an LI and not even appearing in-game yet. So, once again, it falls back to not reading the thread.

Now, the wife is likely to appear eventually, since she does have a speaker variable... But unlike the sister and daughters, that variable does not appear to be set up for rename.

That said, for people who saw the original version, that trust was broken and the dev still has a ways to go to regain that trust.
I get it now. But they should post it like you did. Not make it our like it's current content. I understand they're still upset, I would be also. But as of right now, it doesn't affect new players like myself. Until it does, but hopefully it doesn't.

All the previous talk of it, how it was presented, had me confused.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I get it now. But they should post it like you did. Not make it our like it's current content. I understand they're still upset, I would be also. But as of right now, it doesn't affect new players like myself. Until it does, but hopefully it doesn't.

However it's still up to debate for example if the Sisters plot was completely changed or if they still ha e the same intentions but it is simply not mentioned. Also, as the sister was cut out for bow, who guarantees that those scene would not be just implemented at a later time...

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
in this AVN's basic plot is MC's bitch-wife send her daughters(especially lucy) altogether to get inheritance from MC and he magically survives from his death and lives happily ever after with his HAREM while bitch-wife weeping:cry:(atleast 1 0f 3 endings) :unsure: :coffee:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

The main reason people have brought them up again is that it's still theoretically possible to re-include all of those plot threads in the current version without changing the current plot, if the dev decides to try to "sneak" them back in. I don't personally think it's likely, for reasons I'll list below in spoilers, but they're still possibilities in theory.

The sister might still have been fucking the dad when he was alive, without it being shown. The current game does describe her being far more broken up about his death than the MC was, but then she vanished from the story since then, probably because she wasn't needed in order to set the MC on his path to earn his own money/business.

I think this is unlikely because it isn't really necessary for this to be a plot thread anymore. It's just no longer narratively needed. It only existed before as a way to disinherit the MC from the dad's money/business.

The daughters might still have been sent to seduce the MC and one of them gain his trust enough to be named heir, particularly since they were just dumped on the MC by the cheating wife.

I think this one's unlikely due to the currently-presented characterization of the girls. Val seems to be very clearly actively interested in the MC and seems to be a daddy's girl who got kept away from her dad anyway. Sophia seems too gentle and calm to go along with a plot like that. Even Lucy seems more tsundere about the MC than actually hostile towards him.

Long story short, while I understand staying quiet since that first disastrous day, I think Whisper_T would probably be well-suited by popping into the thread again to mention at least vague information about their plans regarding the sister and daughters post-rework. For instance, even something as simple as just saying "girls the MC has romantic/sexual interest in [will|will not] remain exclusive to the MC during the game and after" would be good to clear up confusion and hopefully start rebuilding some trust.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes