3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Press the A key in the game.
High Contrast Text - Enable

This will make the dialogs in the game more visible.
0.png

While I think the sister's relationship with the father should be removed from the game, if the developer is determined to keep it that way, they should at least give the player the option to take revenge on the sister.

The sister takes all the money for herself and the mc is left penniless.
What better reason could there be to seek revenge?

Mc's character is damaged enough, if his wife and mother are also fucking other people, it will completely turn mc into a beta cuck.

Mc's daughters acting like gold diggers is destroying their character.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Honestly, this was bit frustrating, why have white text with no text box or outline, and have the text over so many white or other bright things making it impossible to read and know what is going on? Come on

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Thia game needs a serious rewrite damm sometimes some devs that decide to make a harem game i ask myself if they know what is a harem or they played at least one harem game
But this time i ask myself if the devs have some contact whit another woman or even a human and of they see normal this behavior i fell bd for them when they have a girlfriend
Damm what target are you going for ? becuse harem and incest is clearly not

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i tried the game it has potintial and i like the concept of it i really do
but the intraction between the MC and his sister dont feal right like she fucked his dad and took everthing from him and in the end he just went to her like nothig happens and it looks like they just made up it ruin the whole concept that you are trying to build and i think you should woek on this side of the storryto make feal more real
for all the people that are winnig about he NTR understand that you dont oun all the women in the wrold
good luck

molva

Jan 6, 2023
The game is terrible. The developer created a very pathetic story. I don't know where he was going with this. He spent numerous hours of his time to deliver a game that will be criticized by hundreds and hundreds of people. I find it very senseless.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Devs, especially new devs, really need to learn that being honest with the content you are making / want to make is the first step to making a successful game.

I do not understand how devs can take the time to write a synopsis, write additional information about the game, and still just leave out what actually happens.

If you want to tell a story with a wimpy mc, a family that is only there for his money, a dad who NTRs his son you can..just dont try to mask it behind some story about a MC overcoming hardships in his life bs.

This is the kind of release that gets a dev permanently on ignore lists.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Weak premise for a story. The MC is a gullible fool; there's no way someone this dumb could have built a successful business.
1. He happily lets his gold digging daughters walk all over him
2. His wife is out of the picture but he doesn't get a divorce - in spite of being milked for her "vacations"
3. He suspects his business partner of undermining him, yet he happily hires a secretary on his recommendation, without even interviewing her
4. He can't even say no to sloppy seconds with his sister

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Could it be that the developer deliberately caused these issues to garner attention through discussions? In our world, anything is possible.
Doubt it. the whole, Bad PR is still PR thing doesnt really work on a pirate site where no money is to be made by just views. Devs NEED supporters and subscribers to make money, and you dont get people to give you money by pissing them off.

Reactions: molva

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Weak premise for a story. The MC is a gullible fool; there's no way someone this dumb could have built a successful business.
1. He happily lets his gold digging daughters walk all over him
2. His wife is out of the picture but he doesn't get a divorce - in spite of being milked for her "vacations"
3. He suspects his business partner of undermining him, yet he happily hires a secretary on his recommendation, without even interviewing her
4. He can't even say no to sloppy seconds with his sister
i kinda agree with you what you said is valid but the game is still in early stages hopfully (i understan its stretch) but maybe he can make the storry better
but still people really nead to chill about NTR/sharing

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Could it be that the developer deliberately caused these issues to garner attention through discussions? In our world, anything is possible.
that wont work here on a pirate site, look at the dev of Milfylicious for example his first game bootylicious was so badly received he abandoned it and made a new account, that game was even worse as I recall as it was the dad's harem not the mc's, once trust is lost devs either make a new account or risk continuing with the 0 trust they established, or they do a 180 on their target audience to survive, some devs are just tone deaf and out of touch.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Mc lets everyone walk over him bleh you get no options as how he reacts at all, where is the option to freak out and tell your bitch of a sister to fuck off? But oh wait the mc went to her himself for advice..... don't know how to salvage this mc.
Also the white text is against a white background so you can't read the dialogue in some scenes so yeah.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I thank you for giving me your point of view, I will write it down to try to improve it, don't worry about your other message, I don't consider it was with bad intentions, that's why I asked for your opinion
The question is: Can we tell the sister to go to hell? I mean, after playing it it's clear that she isn't and will not be (in my eyes) a LI, so it's better to get rid of her as soon as possible. In fact, the scene that the MC has with her is one more scene than I want him to have with her.

I also don't find much interest in the slut daughters who only thinks about money, it's better to get rid of those too.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
that wont work here on a pirate site, look at the dev of Milfylicious for example his first game bootylicious was so badly received he abandoned it and made a new account, that game was even worse as I recall as it was the dad's harem not the mc's, once trust is lost devs either make a new account or risk continuing with the 0 trust they established, or they do a 180 on their target audience to survive, some devs are just tone deaf and out of touch.
I have Milfylicious in my ignore list for some time now but from what I have heard, that one is going downhill as well. has some nice renders though aint gonna lie.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Exactly what i want in a incest, Harem game. To find out that your father fucked your sister before you so i can have sloppy seconds. (Sarcasm) Man yeah i love seeing my Li's fuck other people and my father to boot. Look i know not all Li's are gonna be virgins but i don't wanna see it and people that love incest is not gonna be happy to see and know that the sister fucked the dad and or have relationship with him. This is going to be a major flop.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes