3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
you give us a romance option but then the mc talks about having the encounter with the daughter even though i chose the romance option so that scene didnt happen thats a issue

Reactions: Logan3000x

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I understand...I guess it didn't work out or we didn't know how to adapt it correctly.

Any other opinions?
The story should be about the MC and his relationships. The more options and choices the better. Some people do like a certain type of girl or relationship, some don't.

With harem and incest, I prefer the MC gets all the girls by being a protector, manly, the hero, etc. I'm not interested in sex scenes involving any of the periphery characters, so the choice to opt out of those is very important.

Decide what kind of story and content you are going to make from the start. If you start leaving things up for a vote, people will be nervous to "invest" in the game if something they don't like can get "voted in" like a year down the line.

Just friendly advice since you're asking. Have a nice day.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I understand...I guess it didn't work out or we didn't know how to adapt it correctly.

Any other opinions?

Yeah, identify your target audience and stick to that, how can you not know right in 2024 that harem and guys fucking your LIs don't mix together, at all, you just end up pissing off what is supposed to be your target audience, while also attracting people that expect a certain type of content that you never offered, this is not a good start, AT ALL

All the LIs being gold diggers is just the icing on the cake since it doesn't seem to be a revenge game, so I guess this MC is going to be another spineless simp that will beg THEM to accept and forgive HIM :HideThePain::HideThePain:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020

Any other opinions?
It's the initial release and imo you're focused on the wrong kind of incest i.e incest not involving the mc, the majority of harem/incest fans don't want to see a Li being fucked by their dad and forced onto the mc, it adds nothing but to devalue the sister in the eyes of the player. I understand it's the prologue but the choice that matters has already been taken away from the player i.e. not being able to refuse the sister. sorry for my whining.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Good thing I looked at the comments before downloading, but damn all I see is people typing the same stuff over and over just different ways of saying it. Other then that game could have been pretty good but I'm out so peace.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
good premise though I think you rushed the start of the story too much. The set up should be reworked and slowed down IMO.

I'm cool with the beginning "scenes" since it introduced the origin of the kink the MC has but the sister should just be an option love interest as others have mentioned.

The daughters reading the diary then turning into gold digger should be scrapped... they do not have the "slut" look to pull that off. This game should have 2 routes.
1. pure romance route
2. MC uses his money to corrupt and manipulates his love ones

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
-Also as this is the first version we will be voting on new things to be added to the game.
It never works out well when the fetishes that the creator will add are for sale.
You lose more support that way then if you just stated up front what your future tags would be.
This will cause a lot of people to simple wait until your VN is done and they know what is in it before they will even try it.
I certainly won't play something that could be ruined by an unwanted fetish coming out of left field unexpectedly.
Best of luck developer. You will need it.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Anyway if you want to write me to give me your opinion to redo some parts of the game or help us to improve it we will appreciate it (always with respect to us, because if you are going to come to insult or disrespect we will not respond)
Make the LIs likable, Have the mc not be a spineless simp, not going out of your way to show future LI in sex scenes with anyone other than the mc. (it's just a cheap excuse to have sex in the first release)

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
1. Needs shadow/border around text or a text box so that white text over that white desk is legible.
2. Needs major proofreading, capitalization of sentences, punctuation, and names in lower case need capitalized...
3. Script could use some explanation, instead of a cliff notes vague summary of what is happening.
4. When we choose ROMANCE not corruption, the next scene someone mentions the Corruption event as having happened. Need to have a variable and alt dialogue for the ROmance route.
5. Needs pronoun fixes... females referred to as "he" and the word "we" in place of "you" or "she".
6. The abrupt changes of location have no transitionary introduction/narrative connection. Showering then suddenly at the office. Sex, then suddenly at someone else's house. Could use some buffer narration.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Whisper_T This is failing on so many levels.

Just from the most simple, this is not your first game, why would you have white text against a white background? You know better than to do that.

The first sign that the MC's got a relationship with his sister is "(I only told my sister hat happened to me)", which makes absolutely no sense. You need to give us some reason that the MC is even in contact with this sister after what happened with his father's inheritance. Also, he was brought to a hospital insensible, so his wife (since they have not divorced) would still be his emergency contact.

It makes Zero sense that he would think he had to leave "everything" to just one of his three children after he got screwed over by that himself.

Either the MC is the most incompetent business person ever or somehow no on in his company knew he was in the hospital and he had no "In case I disappear for unknown reasons" plan in the works. Especially if this company is, as the new secretary says" one of the biggest companies in the country.

Accepting a "secretary" from the partner who owns 30% of the company to your 70% sounds like a great plan and the fact the MC isn't suspicious from the start is idiotic. Also, if two people own the company then it would be a private company and there would be no shares to go up or down.

Then the MC accepting his sister's word about anything? His mother's been in the shadows all along??

"He knew you would succeed without needing his help but in case you failed he asked me to help you. We never abandoned you, neither he or mom or me... "

Then Sister is shoved right in the players face as a new LI with no choice given?

Horrible twist.

Really horrible twists.

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
1. Needs shadow/border around text or a text box so that white text over that white desk is legible.
2. Needs major proofreading, capitalization of sentences, punctuation, and names in lower case need capitalized...
3. Script could use some explanation, instead of a cliff notes vague summary of what is happening.
4. When we choose ROMANCE not corruption, the next scene someone mentions the Corruption event as having happened. Need to have a variable and alt dialogue for the ROmance route.
5. Needs pronoun fixes... females referred to as "he" and the word "we" in place of "you" or "she".
6. The abrupt changes of location have no transitionary introduction/narrative connection. Showering then suddenly at the office. Sex, then suddenly at someone else's house. Could use some buffer narration.
Uhm I see...thank you very much I will try to fix it

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
It's the initial release and imo you're focused on the wrong kind of incest i.e incest not involving the mc, the majority of harem/incest fans don't want to see a Li being fucked by their dad and forced onto the mc, it adds nothing but to devalue the sister in the eyes of the player. I understand it's the prologue but the choice that matters has already been taken away from the player i.e. not being able to refuse the sister. sorry for my whining.
I thank you for giving me your point of view, I will write it down to try to improve it, don't worry about your other message, I don't consider it was with bad intentions, that's why I asked for your opinion

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Not the type of incest you wanna see in an incest harem game, Already a colossal failure of a game, doa, forcing the sister onto the mc after she fucked their dad is the most brain-dead move you could have done.
Agreed. Additionally, showing sex scenes between her and her dad during their conversation when she explains to MC about her relationship with their father.... :FacePalm:
lol and don't forget when she talks about her daughters and they appear, surely they are the father's daughters too, but leaving aside the forced thing with the sister, the funniest thing for me was the scene in the company, the Mc talks about his partner who has 30% of the shares, and apparently he wants to buy the Mc's shares and keep the company (that is, he wants to screw the Mc) he introduces the Mc to a secretary (of dubious origin) and the Mc doesn't ask anything about her, I think the last thing anyone with half a brain would do is accept to hire a secretary presented by someone who wants to screw you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
lol and don't forget when she talks about her daughters and they appear, surely they are the father's daughters too, but leaving aside the forced thing with the sister, the funniest thing for me was the scene in the company, the Mc talks about his partner who has 30% of the shares, and apparently he wants to buy the Mc's shares and keep the company (that is, he wants to screw the Mc) he introduces the Mc to a secretary (of dubious origin) and the Mc doesn't ask anything about her, I think the last thing anyone with half a brain would do is accept to hire a secretary presented by someone who wants to screw you.
I won't be surprised if we have problems because of this in the future. I wouldn't even be surprised if I found out that this partner had it recorded (the sex scene with that secretary) She's sus af.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Won't Patreon delete the profile of the developer of this game? What's the point of starting a Patreon for such obviously incestuous games? You'll just lose your subscribers, no?

Whisper_T

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
Won't Patreon delete the profile of the developer of this game? What's the point of starting a Patreon for such obviously incestuous games? You'll just lose your subscribers, no?
For the moment the patreon will not be deleted because the versions we upload there do not have incest and most likely we will add an incest patch.

we have been waiting for about 1 month to be approved for the suscribe star account but as they don't approve it we are using patreon for now

Jan 7, 2020
This is the most boring game I try today let see, Mc is a total beta simp loser, get to see the sister fucking his dad, sister take all but the Mc want to make up with her with force content, why no a option to say fuck off bitch, Mc is still married to a bitch gold digger that is having expensives trips and 100% sure fucking around like a sugar mama and the mc is paying for that like a good beta cuck, daughters are the same shit gold diggers I suppose that runs in the family and then the mc partner want to fuck him up and the mc is like yeah screw me over that why im here for, i will no be surprise if the partner already fuck mc wife too, meh this is totally a waste good luck to dev you will need that

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes